Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Dorsey Start vs the Celtics on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Shaq is going to be sitting out this game while J.O. will be playing.

Source: http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog/

Comment

Shaq is playing in the game.....just went to the bench in the 3rd qt.

Btw- Bargnani is playing like ass..............

Watch the game live http://atdhe.net/20431/watch-toronto...boston-celtics

Comment

Dorsey is my new favorite raptor. The man can jump, has crazy reach, and isn't about lobbing the ball at the basket. After tonite though its obvious he needs to learn some more court sense if he wants to tangle with the vets.

Going through his history I'm reading he was on that memphis team of CDR and Derrick Rose. He's got crazy rbounding and block stats. I'm surprised he was played so little when he was drafted.

Hopefully they can put him through the same training amir got to improve his game and reduce his fouls

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
          Dorsey is my new favorite raptor. The man can jump, has crazy reach, and isn't about lobbing the ball at the basket. After tonite though its obvious he needs to learn some more court sense if he wants to tangle with the vets.

Going through his history I'm reading he was on that memphis team of CDR and Derrick Rose. He's got crazy rbounding and block stats. I'm surprised he was played so little when he was drafted.

Hopefully they can put him through the same training amir got to improve his game and reduce his fouls
          Dorsey was a beast in college. I was surprised as well since I thought he was very similar to DeJaun Blair (SA). Give Dorsey a chance and he will give his all unlike some other more gifted Raptor players who shall remain nameless.

I hope he makes the final roster.....

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            I would love to see how Dorsey does against what little there is left of Shaq.

Why Burden Bargnani with having to guard Shaq? Shaq is still big and strong but not very mobile.

Dorsey claims that he regularly bench presses 315 with a personal best of 325. Dorsey played well vs the Suns scrubs and I think he deserves a chance to start in the second pre-season game. With Dorsey starting no one would care about Bargnani's lack of rebounding.

Triano wants to try different combinations so why not try Dorsey vs Shaq? Reggie can then come in to handle baby Shaq.
            Except Shaq is probably more than 325 pounds by now.

And it's also a whole new ballgame when you consider that matching up pound for pound with one of the most intimidating players in the NBA is no walk in the park.

Comment

i thought this was pretty funny

dorsey posterizing the raptors, 1:00-1:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgqWeY2Wtgc

please take note of bargs

Comment

Working...
              X