No announcement yet.

Bosh: Colangelo's Comments Were "Unfortunate"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've come to terms with the fact that BC was in fact 100% wrong. Bosh DID NOT check out after the all star break.

come on... seriously people... for 6 & 1/2 seasons he's been a loser. the highest scoring on the losers, but still a loser. winning just isnt in his vocabulary. never has been

the only thing he's guilty of at the all star break was losing the facade of giving a shit... he played the right amount of the same loser basketball he's always played his entire career... but he never checked out.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i've come to terms with the fact that BC was in fact 100% wrong. Bosh DID NOT check out after the all star break.

come on... seriously people... for 6 & 1/2 seasons he's been a loser. the highest scoring on the losers, but still a loser. winning just isnt in his vocabulary. never has been

the only thing he's guilty of at the all star break was losing the facade of giving a shit... he played the right amount of the same loser basketball he's always played his entire career... but he never checked out.
      hahahaha i cant say nuthin about your posts heinz!

Comment

Vinnie_Paz: You don't think Bosh's classless comments about the city didn't already plant the shit seed in the minds of American born players who may NOW really be concerned about living up here?
        As for your friendship statement? Get one thing straight, BC and Bosh are not supposed to be friends (See Manager and Employee protocol in every industry). MLSE are the employers and Bosh is an employee, there is a mutual respect factor but the employer/manager has the right to critique the mindset or performance of the PAID employee.
        As for the max contract, we all know that was offered well before the end of the season and Bosh declined it, then he went ahead and "checked out" on the rest of the season when there were still meaningful games left on the schedule. Bosh(Rupaul) knew he was gonna be DWADE's bitch in Miami and just couldn't wait for the season to be over.

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
          Vinnie_Paz: You don't think Bosh's classless comments about the city didn't already plant the shit seed in the minds of American born players who may NOW really be concerned about living up here?
          the argument again isnt whether bosh a douchebag or not... it's whether bc is just using bosh an an excuse to why the team failed.

Comment

As for your friendship statement? Get one thing straight, BC and Bosh are not supposed to be friends (See Manager and Employee protocol in every industry). MLSE are the employers and Bosh is an employee, there is a mutual respect factor but the employer/manager has the right to critique the mindset or performance of the PAID employee.
            that was just an example b/c someone said that bc had taken FULL RESPONSIBILITY for why the team didnt make the playoffs.

i questioned how you can take ful responsibiluty and then blame bosh.

the friend example was JUST AN EXAMPLE !

ok if you are running a Burger King and no one buys your burgers and you go bankrupt. and you go and say its all my fault but then 2 days later say well employee x did this and employee y did that and thats why we failed.

does that mean you are still taking FULL RESPONSIBILITY

does that EXAMPLE help ?

bc makes excuse after excuse... oh j.o. was washed up, marion didnt fit, hedo was lazy, bargs is still developing..it goes on and on, and you can be a fan and just believe everything BC says or once in a while you can put some blame on him...

if you have a problem with someone you say it right then or at the end of the season... you dont wait till he's gone and then talk shit about him and what bc said is a very serious accusation... he pretty much accused bosh of giving up on the team... now none of us know for sure whether or not bosh did, and you can think all you want that you know what you saw, but the fact is he WAS COMING BACK FROM AN INJURY and his stats didnt really fall off that much.. 2 points 2 rebounds... so to blindly demonize bosh and believe BC is unfair.

Comment

All he did was the tell the truth about how he felt Bosh was like at the end of the season. He and any GM or coach has the right to say that if they believe it to be true it's called "Freedom of Expression". That doesnt mean that BC didnt carry the burden for his team being unsuccessful.
              to accuse an athlete of checking out and very serious... it would be better if bc didnt go on radio and start talking like a bitch who just got dumped and found out her man is now with some1 else...

that's all im sayin... potential free agents are gona remember that when they think of signing with the cavs n raps from now on.

Comment

I know you were making an example with the friends analogy but it didnt make any sense in the context of our discussion. Also, BC didnt blame Bosh for an unsuccessul Raptors season...Why are you fixated on that? He merely mentioned that he felt he "checked out" which in basic english means Bosh was ready to move on from the Raptors. He never said, "Bosh is the reason why we had an unsucessful season". BC also didnt go down the line and blast each player for not doing this or not doing that...That's why your BK analogy is also misdirected...
                As for BC's comment affecting the franchise, my point is that Bosh's comments about the city are far more damaging for this franchise than what BC said about him...Players don't care what their former employer says, they care about where their going next...

Comment

someone in this thread said that bc took full responsibility, and i simply asked how can u take full responsibility and then say bosh checked out ?

the discussion isnt whether bosh's comments were more damaging cuz we all know they are and we all know bosh is a punk...

plz read properly... not everything is related to bosh's comments.. we were talking about BC's comments which came first.

im not gona respond to anymore of your posts b/c u have a creepy passion for hating bosh, with all the name calling and profanity and rupaul references... almost like he was your favorite player before, but now that hez gone, you're acting like a bitch who got dumped and now have all this rage...bosh is a male, and you have all these emotions about him lol..
                  Last edited by vinnie_paz; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                    someone in this thread said that bc took full responsibility, and i simply asked how can u take full responsibility and then say bosh checked out ?

the discussion isnt whether bosh's comments were more damaging cuz we all know they are and we all know bosh is a punk...

plz read properly... not everything is related to bosh's comments.. we were talking about BC's comments which came first.

im not gona respond to anymore of your posts b/c u have a creepy passion for hating bosh, with all the name calling and profanity and rupaul references... almost like he was your favorite player before, but now that hez gone, you're acting like a bitch who got dumped and now have all this rage...bosh is a male, and you have all these emotions about him lol..
                    what should we think of you then? when everybody here is hatin, youre giving bosh some man lovin. you keep saying youre not defending him then why do you keep posting against bc's comments on bosh? be true to yourself man. there's nothing wrong with your man love as long as you believe in it.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                      what should we think of you then? when everybody here is hatin, youre giving bosh some man lovin. you keep saying youre not defending him then why do you keep posting against bc's comments on bosh? be true to yourself man. there's nothing wrong with your man love as long as you believe in it.
                      i dont like it when someone gets a job only b/c of who their daddy is ? that's why i dont like bc... im in the process of becoming a cfp... and i am around rich people a lot, and a lot of them have really screwed up financially. like kids who parents gave them lots of money and they instead of saving it, blew it all and are now in massive debt and in need of some help.

bc is a rich kid... whoze dad gave him what all of us will never have.. a chance to be gm.. and like rich kids who fuck up a lot, bc puts on a brave face, but is crying inside and needs some help...

you fall for the nice suit and nice speeches that he gives, but in reality, he is lost.

maybe im wrong... i can fully see that, but maybe in a few years we will have a new gm and you will see the difference between a gm with a plan, and a gm who is just a rich kid playing gm.

but again, i am humble enough to admit, very well i could be wrong, and BC had a plan all along.

is that fair enough ?

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                        i dont like it when someone gets a job only b/c of who their daddy is ? that's why i dont like bc... im in the process of becoming a cfp... and i am around rich people a lot, and a lot of them have really screwed up financially. like kids who parents gave them lots of money and they instead of saving it, blew it all and are now in massive debt and in need of some help.

bc is a rich kid... whoze dad gave him what all of us will never have.. a chance to be gm.. and like rich kids who fuck up a lot, bc puts on a brave face, but is crying inside and needs some help...

you fall for the nice suit and nice speeches that he gives, but in reality, he is lost.

maybe im wrong... i can fully see that, but maybe in a few years we will have a new gm and you will see the difference between a gm with a plan, and a gm who is just a rich kid playing gm.

but again, i am humble enough to admit, very well i could be wrong, and BC had a plan all along.

is that fair enough ?
                        edit: forgot to mention in case you didnt kno, BC's dad is jerry colangelo who owned the suns when BC was the GM...

Comment

Working...
                        X