No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of which. NBA Live 15 looks promising, looks much better than Live 14

Comment

• Yakkem.

Comment

• Diablo 3(PS4) + PS Vita remote play = The realization that there's no going back.

Wow, Madden 15 was great via remote play and I enjoyed some other games but Diablo 3 is perfect on there. It's so good.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Yakkem.

lowry!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            lowry!

Doing what he does best, taking charges!
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Just picked up a copy of WWE '13. Super excited to relive the Monday Night Wars as DX, Bret Hart and Mankind.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Diablo 3(PS4) + PS Vita remote play = The realization that there's no going back.

Wow, Madden 15 was great via remote play and I enjoyed some other games but Diablo 3 is perfect on there. It's so good.
                Im thinkin of getting Diablo 3 on 360. Is it worth it?

Comment

• It's a lot of fun on PS4. There is more value added to me too because I have the Vita remote play thing going too.

I'm having a blast and if you like high action, go, go, go and RPGs then you'll like the game. If you roll with a wizard it takes a couple hours to get really into it.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• yeah diablo 3 is ridiculous fun

not being able to save and having to get to checkpoints (that are far and few inbetween) is my only gripe
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• diablo is way better on console than on pc. xbone version is great, playing for hours a day waiting for destiny. just one prime evil at a time.

Comment

• Live is coming back. Give it another year and watch 2K shit their pants. I remember when live used to be on top, they've always had the best gameplay, music, and presentation. 2K just looks shiny but they recycle the same shit every year, i'm bored of it

Comment

• EA does the same damn thing, come on.

Comment

• 2K15 for PC will be the full Next-Gen version. Awesome.

Comes with the same $60 price tag as the Next-Gen Console version, which hasns't been on that game for a while. 2k14 for PC was $30. 2k12 and 2k13 were $20.

Comment

• i played SO much Live as a kid and nothing would please me more than them finally putting together a decent game but i just can't see it happening. that trailer wasn't even particularly good.

gonna take a year off from basketball games, the last 2k was pretty disappointing.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                i played SO much Live as a kid and nothing would please me more than them finally putting together a decent game but i just can't see it happening. that trailer wasn't even particularly good.

gonna take a year off from basketball games, the last 2k was pretty disappointing.
                                Pretty sure I owned every Live from Live '99. I think 2005 got the most play out of me on my GameCube.

Not even sure what went wrong with them ... but boy did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X