Could Bosh Come Crawling Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Bosh Come Crawling Back?

You think after all these shananigans chris might stop and think what the heck have I gotten myself into? Toronto is my home and i wanna go back!! Would you take him back if he called up B.C asking for max money?

If Bosh came back, I'd sign him.... and then I'd trade him to Houston.

Comment

The damage is done. We know it and BC knows it. Could he come back? Sure, but will he? I highly doubt it. Hollywood is calling him down south.

Comment

Sure but I trade him ASAP....

Not because of these tweets but because he is not a max money player on THIS team....

More so in a few years as his salary goes up and up and as his play goes down and down...

Not likely to happen though (him coming back)

Comment

not likey that he comes back lol

Comment

he wont but it would ve a cool scenario

Comment

The funny thing is everybody is saying that he is more coveted than LBJ and Wade, because once these 2 sign, they will be recruiting Bosh to sign with them, which is already happening. But what people are not saying is, both players can actually be convinced to not recruit Bosh because; 1)the team might be giving up too much in return (s&t); 2) and they dont want to tie up that much money on a 2nd option - $125mil for 6 years.

It could end up that Bosh comes back crawling to the Raps to get his extra 30mil if no deal is done. BC should remember what VC did (signed and asked to be traded) and not re-sign Bosh.

Comment

Houston wants him and they''re willing to give him the max AND give the Raps what they want. He won't come crawling back. In the absolute worst case scenario (for him apparently) the Rockets are still out there waiting.

Comment

Hell no. Its been a fast pass of the torch to the rookies from what I have seen.

Comment

Ya i would not want to pay bosh a max deal on this team plus his attitude over this F.A time period has been very bad
                    ya dun noe

Comment

Only if we can trade him to play with Starbury in China.

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
                        Houston wants him and they''re willing to give him the max AND give the Raps what they want. He won't come crawling back. In the absolute worst case scenario (for him apparently) the Rockets are still out there waiting.
                        This would be a dream scenario for the Raps, Houston has some pieces that are ripe for the picking.

Comment

Working...
                        X