The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    He should have been sent down to get his shit together.

Agree. If someone like Halladay went through it, why not Ricky?
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Plus, it could be really detrimental to just try to make him figure it out amongst the best in the world.

Sending him down could be just what he needs to rediscover his abilities and to zen right the fuck down.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I don't know anything about baseball, but I find it to be a funny coincidence that both the Raps and Jays have guys with similar names on their squads (Lowry, Lawrie)
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
          I don't know anything about baseball, but I find it to be a funny coincidence that both the Raps and Jays have guys with similar names on their squads (Lowry, Lawrie)
          Never thought of it until you mentioned it. Lawrie in my opinion is on his way to being a Star. Hope the same with Lowry.
          Last edited by Eric Akshinthala; Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:55 PM.
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
            Never thought of it until you mentioned it. Lawrie in my opinion is on his way to being a Star. Hope the same with Lowry.
            Lawrie>Lowry and it's never gonna change. Doesn't mean Lowry is gonna be bad thoigh.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Raul Ibanez is unbelievable, super clutch. Anyone see that game?

Comment

• Ibanez is perfectly suited for Yankee Stadium. Hell, anyone is better than Rodriguez right now.

Comment

• Crisp.

Coco Criiiiiiiiisp

Comment

• Love what the A's are doing. Typical Billy Bean show. I wonder why he doesn't consider managing a big market team? He would earn a lot more and have a lot more finances at his disposal.

If he's an Oakland faithful, love that.
                    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Love what the A's are doing. Typical Billy Bean show. I wonder why he doesn't consider managing a big market team? He would earn a lot more and have a lot more finances at his disposal.

If he's an Oakland faithful, love that.
                      That was touched on in Moneyball. I'm guessing you haven't seen it?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                        That was touched on in Moneyball. I'm guessing you haven't seen it?
                        No I haven't. Just looked it up after reading your post.
                        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Just heard the Farell to Red Sox news. As much as it was talked about, I didn't expect it from him. Thought he believed in loyalty but I guess I was wrong.
                          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Have never been a Farrell fan tbh.. He didn't really warm to Toronto and I don't think anyone can really say he showed or did anything special for the team, I'm sure some of the players will have good things to say but I don't think there's any reason to be upset about this trade.. We got an option for second base next year, even though it isn't a great one, it's probably the best you'll find cus there aren't a lot of FA second basemen this year.. Doubt he can do worse than Kelly Johnson.. Man, he was horrible.

Comment

Just heard the Farell to Red Sox news. As much as it was talked about, I didn't expect it from him. Thought he believed in loyalty but I guess I was wrong.
                              Ya ... this stinks for me. However, I do like the Blue Jays stance that they wouldn't let him walk away for nothing.
                              At least we got Mike Aviles.

Comment

• ya, I never warmed to Farell. I'm glad the other guys went as well. We need a change in coaching all around.

I wanna see the jays make a push for dan haren.

Comment

Working...
                                X