Basketball Shoes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Shoes!

I know there are a lot of threads in different categories, but I felt this was a cool one.

Last season, I finished playing in my KD's, and easily were the best pair of basketball shoes I've ever played with. I want to know the best pair you've ever bought/wore playing the game!

P.S Any suggestions on good basketball shoes now? I'm looking for a new pair of basketball shoes for the upcoming season, because my KD's are extremely worn out. I would prefer under 150$ shoes, and low cuts if you're making any references/suggestions on shoes to get! Would appreciate some help!

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

D Rose's

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      D Rose's
      Hmmm, I'll try those out, but I'm a big fan of low-cuts i.e. Kobe's, KD's.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        Hmmm, I'll try those out, but I'm a big fan of low-cuts i.e. Kobe's, KD's.
        D roses are the best yo. They are extremely light and comfy

Comment

I own these and have been playing in them for the last 15 months ish. They are pretty inexpensive, but I don't think the cheap price tag doesn't make them a write off.

http://www.hisaleonline.com/nike-zoo...e-p-73564.html

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
            I own these and have been playing in them for the last 15 months ish. They are pretty inexpensive, but I don't think the cheap price tag doesn't make them a write off.

Those are familiar! I like those ones actually, I'm looking for them in full blue and or black. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              D roses are the best yo. They are extremely light and comfy
              No doubt, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks NoProps.

Comment

I'm happy with my hyperdunks, 2010 though, I bet newer ones are even better.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

just a note on this site.. i just found out these are all 'replicas' so i would stay away from that site.

Comment

just a note on this site.. i just found out these are all 'replicas' so i would stay away from that site.
                    No worries! Haha, they're in stores, I'll probably get them in there. I don't necessarily like buying shoes online.

Comment

Working...
                    X