Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson Chandler to Toronto? Forget about it (473)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Chandler was spotted in Toronto today
    Source??????

*EDIT* Nevermind. Found it.

Ryan Wolstat @WolstatSun
    Yes I know Wilson Chandler is in town. Denver still has his rights at moment though so here on business or to see friends. Nobody freak out

Very interesting.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Feb 22, 2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Wolstat just tweeted it
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I heard that as well, from another forum. I'll try to find out where they got it from

Comment

• Maybe he tweeted it?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Yep he did
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Staying at the ritz carlton, very nice.

Close to the ACC, too.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Well my brain has gone into overdrive
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• What do you guys think? Unless he has family in T.O.. this could mean something

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    What do you guys think? Unless he has family in T.O.. this could mean something
                    I wonder if he knows he's going to get a pre-March 1st letter of release from his Chinese team, just like Kmart & JR did. If so, he's a restricted free agent who can sign with any team he wants to. Schmmmmoooooze BC, schmooze!

Comment

• BC gonna treat him and Bargs to some shrimp scampi at Il Fornello
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        What do you guys think? Unless he has family in T.O.. this could mean something
                        I can't see it meaning anything but something.

More than likely this is WC and his agent looking for leverage. Since Toronto can only offer $4.3M at this time, I don't see them as a threat as Denver would surely jump at an opportunity to sign him for $4M per year.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          I can't see it meaning anything but something.

More than likely this is WC and his agent looking for leverage. Since Toronto can only offer $4.3M at this time, I don't see them as a threat as Denver would surely jump at an opportunity to sign him for $4M per year.
                          Wolstat seems to be convinced it is nothing:

Ryan Wolstat @WolstatSun
                          So again, Chandler likely here for business/pleasure while he waits for clearance to start playing for Nuggets again

Ryan Wolstat @WolstatSun
                          Chandler was in Nuggets locker room after Monday's game, flew to Toronto yesterday. Will play for Denver rest of year but no clearance yet

Comment

• I officially have a basketboner
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Matt52 we still have an amnesty to use
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Toronto is nice and all but after being away from America for so long the first thing you want to do is go hangout in Toronto?

I'm telling you guys S&T this weekend!
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X