No announcement yet.

Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta say if nash goes to NYK after 3 years the knicks are going to be a lottery team for quite a while

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      At this point the Raptors almost have to up their offer, if they can. The team will be a goddamn joke around the league for years if Nash doesn't sign here. What an absolute cluster***.
      he's already taking less money to play there, whats it really going to do other than make the franchise look more pathetic?
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• wow its gonna be hard to call myself a raptor fan if we dont land nash...such a big blow

Comment

• Landry Fields owes Steve Nash dinner.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            he's already taking less money to play there, whats it really going to do other than make the franchise look more pathetic?

I know... I don't know what could save them.

Comment

• @michaelgrange: #Raptors' Colangelo still hopeful regarding Steve Nash says: "We gave it our best shot" #NBA

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                @michaelgrange: #Raptors' Colangelo still hopeful regarding Steve Nash says: "We gave it our best shot" #NBA
                That sounds awfully like a white flag. I just don't understand this. The Knicks are going absolutely nowhere, with or without Nash.

Comment

• someone needs to smack BC over the nose with a rolled up newspaper
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    @michaelgrange: #Raptors' Colangelo still hopeful regarding Steve Nash says: "We gave it our best shot" #NBA
                    now we're f%$'ed!! That's the kiss of death!

Comment

• i think its done...the tweets a few hours ago jusst foreshadowed whats going to happen...this is gonna make toronto an absolute joke when it comes to future FA...lets hope JV is a complete all star

Comment

• I can't believe Phoenix is down for this deal in the first place. Why the HELL would they want Toney Douglas, Josh Harrellson, Jerome Jordan and Shumperts bum ACL???

Are the Knicks sending Spike Lee too? Maybe he can play Center.

Fuck.

Comment

• christian aris b ‏@bista

@michaelgrange if this was a romantic comedy, this is where BC walks alone into the ACC to see Nash there, holding a Raptors uniform.

Tim Chisholm Tim Chisholm ‏@timpchisholm

I truly believe that Colangelo didn’t know the Pandora’s Box he was opening when he went after Nash.

Bruce Arthur Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur

One factor: people close to Nash say he wants his ex-wife to agree to move the kids to the city he chooses. They've lived in New York.

The bold is sympathetic.

Unfortunately it still makes Toronto a joke.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote:
                            ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
                            RT @michaelgrange: #Raptors' Colangelo still hopeful regarding Steve Nash says: "We gave it our best shot" #NBA
                            Colangelo's entire tenure in Toronto summed up in six words....

Reminds me of one of my favourite movie line: There is no try. Only do or do not.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                              I can't believe Phoenix is down for this deal in the first place. Why the HELL would they want Toney Douglas, Josh Harrellson, Jerome Jordan and Shumperts bum ACL???

Are the Knicks sending Spike Lee too? Maybe he can play Center.

Fuck.
                              because at least they get something? its mostly all for Shump, who they love.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Whats he expecting will happen "still hopeful"?

Comment

Working...
                                X