GT: Nets @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random sidenote since it's about a game I'm watching now:

Watching the Houston-Sacramento game right now. Man, what happened to Tyreke Evans? I remember hoping badly he would somehow fall to the Raps on draft night, then he won ROY. Never really took another step with his game. In retrospect, it might've been far more frustrating having him on the team...with Bargnani? That might've been the all-time greatest "unfulfilled potential" pair.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...ERVIEW-2444444

These guys are a bunch of jokers...

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Random sidenote since it's about a game I'm watching now:

Watching the Houston-Sacramento game right now. Man, what happened to Tyreke Evans? I remember hoping badly he would somehow fall to the Raps on draft night, then he won ROY. Never really took another step with his game. In retrospect, it might've been far more frustrating having him on the team...with Bargnani? That might've been the all-time greatest "unfulfilled potential" pair.
        I think a lot of it is environment with Tyreke. He's not as bad as it appears. But that team doesn't strike me as the most stable place to grow as a player.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
          I think a lot of it is environment with Tyreke. He's not as bad as it appears. But that team doesn't strike me as the most stable place to grow as a player.
          True. But still, a lot is on the player. It seemed like he had the talent to be a top 5 SG (where he fits best) for years. In terms of areas of impact, he's a threat in multiple ways, much like Harden and Wade. And he's a beast physically. I thought he had the talent to maybe be a franchise player, and definitely be a perennial all-star. That could've helped foster stability. I suppose player and team failed each other.

Comment

The play making in today's game set up Demar and Rudy for better looks @ shots.

I think that is the reason why both of their shooting percentages went up, rather than just one of the pair.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post

theyre copying lebron n wade from last week.

i would have used the word clowns tho..

Comment

I'm just so glad they took the mic out of Rod Black's hands.

Comment

LOL, Demar trying to prove he can work next to Rudy!

Its funny all this talk about Rudy getting double teamed, opening up for Derozan... I feel like they just alternate Iso's instead!
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Loved it. I think this is one of the closest teams we've had in terms of chemistry in awhile.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

DeMar is fucking beast shooting 52 percent for 2 months leave it a lone people and just say dam this kid can play, and hes a part of the future.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Loved it. I think this is one of the closest teams we've had in terms of chemistry in awhile.
                        If these two work their butt's off in the off season. We could be looking at the best wing duo in the league next season

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          DeMar is fucking beast shooting 52 percent for 2 months leave it a lone people and just say dam this kid can play, and hes a part of the future.
                          Show us some proof. He has not been shooting 52% the last two months

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Show us some proof. He has not been shooting 52% the last two months
                            Do you watch the games Leo and And Matt went over it in the last game against the bulls... I'll try and find it in reading.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3978/demar-derozan Hes been in the 50 ranges for all of April and ended March at 49-50% shooting months before that he was maintaining the high 40 avg 44-47% DeMar is playing better ball. Gotta respect the kid.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Working...
                                X