Rudy and DD new besties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy and DD new besties

It seems like Rudy had replaced Ed Davis as DD's new BFF on the team. Earlier in the summer they hung out in LA after Rudy's eye surgery. Now thier out in Miami together. After this weekend Rudy's suppose to go back to LA with DD and play in the Drew League. I think this great. The closer they get the better chemistry gets. Really like the idea of keeping these two together for this year.
    @Chr1st1anL

nice to see that DeMar found a new best friend, it was cruel when they separated dd and ed. the more chemistry the better only if we can get kyle into the mix and ross maybe he'll pick up a few things from the new besties.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I don't buy this friends=chemistry stuff. Everyone can like each other in the team and they can still suck
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        I don't buy this friends=chemistry stuff. Everyone can like each other in the team and they can still suck
        To use the words of a wise young man, "Do I detect a hint of...jealousy???"

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
          To use the words of a wise young man, "Do I detect a hint of...jealousy???"
          Haha...you bastard.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Haha...you bastard.
            lol, now that's the spirit!

Comment

The only reason why they are hanging out is if they are training together, and if they are playing against each other.
              If they know each others weaknesses, then they know how to bail each other out.

The issue is how they will integrate with the rest of the team.

Comment

Actually Ed and DD still hangout a lot, Ed is the Godfather of DeMars daughter so they still real close. Nice to see DD and Rudy bonding DeMar is just a great guy hard not to like the guy.

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/cRy2oJI410/

Comment

loool tackle demar from behind while he's asleep... fuckin genius
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

the new Tmac and vince
                      ya dun noe

Comment

tmac & vince never did anything like that in the media.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                          tmac & vince never did anything like that in the media.
                          because they never had instagram

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            because they never had instagram
                            Or youtube.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                              the new Tmac and vince
                              I certainly hope not! Remember how that ended for us?

Comment

Working...
                              X