OMFGBBQWTF ... Bosh to the Magic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFGBBQWTF ... Bosh to the Magic?

These trade rumours are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. Today's is courtesy of the Orlando Sentinel.

Magic GM Otis Smith has bad news for all those fans who might dream of the club renting a Chris Bosh or a Carlos Boozer for the stretch run to a possible title shot.

Smith said Wednesday that he has no plans to trade for a star player who is in the last year of his contract. The NBA trade deadline is Feb. 18.

"The only way you think about that is if you have injuries," Smith said.

Smith reiterated that he isn't planning on making any trades.

Bosh, power forward for the Toronto Raptors, and Boozer, power forward for the Utah Jazz, can be free agents this summer and seen as likely candidates to leave their current teams.

Asked if he thought the Magic were good enough to return to the Finals again, he said, "I do. I like our team."
    Source - Click here

BBQ?
    "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

am I missing something? where's the rumour and where does it say bosh is going to the magic? lol

Comment

I don't see any sort of rumor in the quoted text. This seems like an over reaction. Everyone just needs to take a step back and calm down. We know Bosh isn't going anywhere, and come February 19th, everyone else will know it too. I don't even understand why this matters.
        I Am Shutup

Comment

and who do they plan to offer? carter?

Comment

How about Dwight for Bosh? Hahahaha

Comment

Dark Knight wrote: View Post
              BBQ?
              welcome to the internet

Comment

MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
                I don't see any sort of rumor in the quoted text. This seems like an over reaction. Everyone just needs to take a step back and calm down. We know Bosh isn't going anywhere, and come February 19th, everyone else will know it too. I don't even understand why this matters.
                'Bosh, power forward for the Toronto Raptors, and Boozer, power forward for the Utah Jazz, can be free agents this summer and seen as likely candidates to leave their current teams.'

it's pretty weak, but it gets the hits...
                TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

Hostile wrote: View Post
                  am I missing something? where's the rumour and where does it say bosh is going to the magic? lol
                  Sorry, "rumour" was a poor selection of words in this case. All these pipe dreams from opposing GMs are what's feeding the American media to do their thing.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
                    'Bosh, power forward for the Toronto Raptors, and Boozer, power forward for the Utah Jazz, can be free agents this summer and seen as likely candidates to leave their current teams.'

it's pretty weak, but it gets the hits...
                    I was watching Raptors Today the other day and Bosh was asked about how things were going right now. He said that he really likes how the team is playing, how he's been playing and where things are going right now. He was then asked if he and Bryan had talked about a trade involving him before the deadline and he responded with something like "I haven't spoken to Bryan about any trade talk. I don't want to even look at anything until the summer. There won't be any trades this season. I like how things are with this team."

Comment

Working...
                    X