Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Utah Jazz 91 - Toronto Raptors 115 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
    are you kidding? he was terrible at times.
    and here they are ...
    he played better than demar
    i rest my case
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      and here they are ...
      he played better than demar
      i rest my case
      I thought demar played extremely poorly as well. I'd rather have fields starting, as I mentioned before. Even though he can't shoot, he doesn't overdribble.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
        I thought demar played extremely poorly as well. I'd rather have fields starting, as I mentioned before. Even though he can't shoot, he doesn't overdribble.
        ross over fields i rather have field off the bench
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• ughh the clippers are a bunch of cocky douche bags, no way are they winning the west

Comment

• no! lowrys not starting at half

Comment

• Horrible pass there by Jonas

Comment

• Is it just me or is Jonas sometimes scared to try to post someone up?

Comment

• wow, so surprised that Buycks pass landed exactly where it needed to for Gay

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    Is it just me or is Jonas sometimes scared to try to post someone up?
                    your not the only one

Comment

• I feel like we should feed JV early in the second half every game instead of settling for jumpshots...

Comment

• holy shit! dwight !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• haha Baltimore ravens xD "they need me out there"
                          ha haha.. no

Comment

• I hope Byucks gets the backup role now instead of Augustin...

Comment

Is it just me or is Jonas sometimes scared to try to post someone up?
                              I'm pretty sure coaches are asking him to pass the ball from time to time

Comment

I hope Byucks gets the backup role now instead of Augustin...
                                *its about winning* *its about winning*

Comment

Working...
                                X