X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gordon hayward reminds me of skinny captain america

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Id honestly take Amir, Mcgee, Chandler, Jordan, Blair, the knicks towel boy, the other Plumlee, Either Lopezs, and even Thomas Robinson all before id take Mason Plumlee
      Now all you need to do is win 4 NCAA titles, 3 College Coach of the Year awards and 4 Olympic Gold medals and you can bring whoever you want.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
        Now all you need to do is win 4 NCAA titles, 3 College Coach of the Year awards and 4 Olympic Gold medals and you can bring whoever you want.
        Done!

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Done!
          I keep forgetting Jim Boeheim posts here.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            I keep forgetting Jim Boeheim posts here.
            Its OK

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Id honestly take Amir, Mcgee, Chandler, Jordan, Blair, the knicks towel boy, the other Plumlee, Either Lopezs, and even Thomas Robinson all before id take Mason Plumlee
              Would you take rocwell over Plumlee too? I got abs.

Comment

Sometimes it's better to take a player that knows his role instead of asking a player to change how he plays to benefit the team. A guy who's used to be playing as a role player over a guy who's always been the #1 center should be a no brainer if you are looking for a starting caliber player.. but if you are looking at a bench player, then get a guy that knows how to come off the bench and will do whatever it takes to win.. that's why you take Plumlee over Cousins.

Basketball is a team sport. A team with the best talented players will usually always come out on top in a league like the NBA.. but in International play it is usually the best team that succeeds. This is why Lithuania is always so good without that deep NBA talent pool other countries have.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Jeez. Why you shitting on Plumlee so much?
                  I agree with him for 2 reasons ... Plumlee does in fact suck. Annd he plays for Brooklyn. So fuck Plumlee.

Russia paid Coach K off.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Would you take rocwell over Plumlee too? I got abs.
                    Depends, do you suck like Mason Plumlee. If not Welcome Aboard! The abs just add to your resume, solid asset to have
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Doesn't everyone get it that Plumlee is in fact making this team because Coach K sits on the Iron Throne.

Comment

• The roster does look like NBA stars + Plumlee

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                          Doesn't everyone get it that Plumlee is in fact making this team because Coach K sits on the Iron Throne.
                          Totally forgot Plumlee played at Duke with Coach K ... Hilarious. Not sure how I missed that.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                            Doesn't everyone get it that Plumlee is in fact making this team because Coach K sits on the Iron Throne.
                            Yeah, I think people are trying way too hard to justify Plumlee being on the team. There is no real rational argument to be made for adding him from a bball perspective.

It doesn't make sense selecting a less talented player because you project him for a lesser role. A more talented player would still produce more if given the same role. You have to get a guy to accept that, but why would that be hard? These guys are picked partly because they have shown interest in committing themselves to the process. A list of legends of the game have all come through team USA and lots of them had to accept smaller roles. Even for all the crap Cousins takes, can't imagine he'd commit to this every summer if he wasn't willing to do whatever is asked of him. And on top of all that, if you have emergencies (injury, foul trouble, someone just choking big time), instead of asking a less talented player to fill a bigger role, you're asking the more talented guy to stop sacrificing and accept a role closer to what he's accustomed to.

Comment

• Wow. Now that's a big one!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Wow. Now that's a big one!!

Wow.

Huge, Huge blow for Team USA.

Comment

Working...
                                X