All things Drake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds promising.

Hopefully it is not cheesey.... likely will be.

Nothing like embracing and celebrating what others put you down about.

I like the initial concept.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Sounds promising.

Hopefully it is not cheesey.... likely will be.

Nothing like embracing and celebrating what others put you down about.

I like the initial concept.
      Reminds me of Eminems strategy in the final battle in 8mile.... I am a piece of white trash and I say it proudly, now tell these people something they don't know about me

Worked for him....
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Are you asking for a 24-hour ban???
        Hahaha sorry bro, didn't mean it like that

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
          my favorite Drake moment is when he was denied entry into the Heat locker room to party and was denied entry
          if he is truly a raptors fan he should own it but he willing to jump on the heat bandwagon when they win

and that's why I hate him being our ambassador or whatever he is because I don't look at him as a someone who is really a Toronto fan when he does something like that. (leiweke should give Samuel L Jackson a call instead, he put a raptors bag in Jackie Brown)
          Whatever you're personal feelings about Drake, I think someone like him is needed to bring some attention up here. Winning helps, but we arent there yet.

If you're a player, you want to be proud of who you play for. If you go home, down south, and tell your buddies about the raptors, guaranteed they talk so much trash. A lot more than they would about the Kings.

Also, I like the "We are North" slogan. Seems to be capitalizing on the North Face fad in rap these days.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Well its Calgary...
            Because his performance has everything to do with the city he's in..maybe, he's just really shit..hahahaha

I see you too, mamba. Liking that post..

In all seriousness, Calgary is actually pretty great from what I know.

Anyway, Drake was courtside at tonight's game. Didn't help us win. Which is good..bring on the Drake curse.
            Last edited by LBF; Wed Dec 11, 2013, 01:03 AM.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                Anyway, Drake was courtside at tonight's game. Didn't help us win. Which is good..bring on the Drake curse.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Maybe Masai will trade him to the Knicks for Spike Lee
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    I want Jack and Kobe lol

Comment

Nav Bhatia is pretty pumped about filling in....

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        That might be worse..
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          That might be worse..
                          Naw, with Spike you know there is no leaving at half or showing up at another team's locker room to celebrate.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

What exactly is the role of the global ambassador? lol

“Well, first of all, I'd like to say that despite what everyone on the Internet thinks, I do not team jump. In the past I’ve always supported the player and not the institution—unless we're talking about the Kentucky Wildcats and the Toronto Raptors; I will never stray from them. But whether it comes to soccer or football or basketball, I have a lot of friends that play for a lot of teams. I’m not team jumping. I’m a supportive friend."

"Of course, I’m gonna go watch games in Cleveland. If not for LeBron—who I said is a brother to me, we’ve got three kids from Toronto on one team, plus Manziel who is part of our family and our brother. I definitely have to look into some real estate in Cleveland and spend some months of the year out there. Like I said, my teams will always forever be who they are but I will support the group who has shifted to Cleveland."

"For Cleveland, a place that I’ve been to time and time again when I’ve been to touring, it's gonna be great for them, I’d love to see them grow."

http://www.complexmag.ca/sports/2014...-fan-interview
                            I guess he'll be dropping not so disguised Toronto hints to the Canadian Trio and Lebron???

Comment

surprised no ones talking about the espys. dude was hilarious. "side pieces" killed me.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                surprised no ones talking about the espys. dude was hilarious. "side pieces" killed me.
                                yeah it was hilarious. Drake and Blake skit was funny too.

The Boy is so talented
                                Worst Behaviour

Comment

Working...
                                X