Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Interesting Tweet By Chris Bosh - Friday April 30th 6.38pm

"where should I go next season and why"

If that doesn't spell the end I don't know what does.

First post here, welcome to me.

Bye Chris!

If true...he must be terribly bored. To tweet such a message is pretty lame brained. Maybe Riley or Wade will reply.

Comment

Welcome kuba.

Bye Chris.

I say Orlando.

- They will loose vs Clevland this year and looking for another solution to overcome next year.

- They are not wholly new constructed team.

- They will be one of the contenders.

- Everybody wants to play with D12.

- Nice girls and beaches are waiting you over there Chris.

Comment

First post and already duped, huh?

He has said all season he hates how everywhere he goes people ask him what he's doing and how he should go to such-and-such a place and you seriously think he's using twitter to ask that question?

Please.

Comment

he's f'ng with the brain of retards

Comment

kuba wrote: View Post

Bye Chris!
            Why can't he go to Toronto?

Seriously though, we already knew he wasn't staying here.

Comment

Will he stay or will he go?

I'm looking forward to Bosh leaving. It's exactly what this franchise needs.

I'm not sure that we should give up on Hedo yet. With Bosh gone, he'll be able to get the ball in his hands more. Sonny Weems has shown surprising flashes this year, but nobody, including his opponents expected anything from him (See: Jamario Moon 2007/2008 season).

... See MoreBargnani can be our post scorer, and of course he can go long range too. His defense really improved this yea, and he's probably more of a natural power forward anyways. But we need someone to provide energy and defence down low. Amir Johnson (or someone like him) will be enough, though I'm sure that Colangelo will be shopping for someone better (they'd better resign Amir though).

Hedo at the 3, Jack/Calderon at the 1 (We've got the luxury of two starting point guards - why break that up).

What we REALLY need is what we've been missing since VC left town (and what the fans have been crying for for YEARS) - an athletic, scoring, allstar caliber shooting guard/small forward. Demar DeRozan needs someone to look up. We also need someone who can come off the bench and eat other teams' backups alive - like Jamal Crawford this year or Manu Ginobli five years ago.

Most importantly, we need to bring people into this organization who are winners, who have experienced winning organizations, and who won't accept anything less from their teammates. I mentioned a bunch of names above, but that's only because I don't think the roster should be blown up again. Let's add and subtract a few pieces.

Bosh is an awesome player, but he could be like a David Lee - putting up all-star numbers on a bad team. But Bosh doesn't pass, he doesn't involve his teammates, and he settles for jumpshots too often. If that's his playing style fine. But if he's leaving, I'm not going to miss him. If he stays, there needs to be changes to the way this team plays. If he wants to be Batman, then he needs to LET one of his teammates be Robin, instead of wondering why the same thing keeps happening year after year. Coincidence? I think not!

Comment

lmfao
                hes rephrased that statment

"Ok... Let me rephrase the question. Should I stay or should I go? "
                -Chris Bosh

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                  lmfao
                  hes rephrased that statment

"Ok... Let me rephrase the question. Should I stay or should I go? "
                  -Chris Bosh
                  What a guy just fucking with people LOL
                  "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Guys, I think you're being a little too negative about Bosh leaving or about the guy in general. He is hands down one of the best people and players to ever wear a Raptors jersey. Instead of being childish, why not show a little appreciating for all the effort he put in during his time here? A lot of people have wronged this franchise over the years but he did nothing of the sort. Players come and go, it's part of the game. There is nothing wrong with a player wanting a change if he goes about it the right way. Bosh has done it the right way. He had to endure a lot of crap in Toronto. I hope no one boos him next season when he comes back because I'll be embarrassed to call myself a Raptors fan at that point.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Guys, I think you're being a little too negative about Bosh leaving or about the guy in general. He is hands down one of the best people and players to ever wear a Raptors jersey. Instead of being childish, why not show a little appreciating for all the effort he put in during his time here? A lot of people have wronged this franchise over the years but he did nothing of the sort. Players come and go, it's part of the game. There is nothing wrong with a player wanting a change if he goes about it the right way. Bosh has done it the right way. He had to endure a lot of crap in Toronto. I hope no one boos him next season when he comes back because I'll be embarrassed to call myself a Raptors fan at that point.
                      ya it would be extremely stupid for fans to boo him
                      hes a class act from a franchise with a history of players not having class

Comment

kuba wrote: View Post

Bye Chris!

Carmarthen Lake Farms, Simcoe, Ontario

$24 million Canadian (approximately $24.3 million U.S.)

This massive farm estate, made up of six buildings, is for the true nature lover. It's surrounded by miles of trails for riding and hiking, and at 1,778 feet, looks out over Ontario. The property is surrounded by English gardens and features a lap pool and a terrace leading to a private lake with its own sandy beachfront. For more information, contact Mark McLean of Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Toronto

Bridle Path, Toronto

$21.5 million Canadian (approximately $21.8 million U.S.)

Located in Toronto's exclusive Bridle Path neighborhood, this ornate manse boasts 16 bathrooms and high-end amenities like a home theater, billiard room and library. Its elaborate décor includes domed ceilings with hand-carved motifs and medallions. The indoor pool and spa, as well as formal and informal living and dining rooms make it a prime spot for entertaining. For more information, contact Elise Kalles at Harvey Kalles Real Estate.

Toronto

$19.5 million Canadian (approximately $19.8 million U.S.)

This landmark estate is situated on over an acre of land overlooking the Rosedale Golf Club. The home features eight bedrooms, 11 baths, a pool, two entryways, and a formal ballroom. A rose garden and formal garden add to the park-like atmosphere. For more information, contact Maribell White at Chestnut Park Real Estate or Elise Kalles at Harvey Kalles Real Estate.

http://www.forbes.com/2007/10/12/hom...peed=undefined

Help Bosh decide A, B or C? Where should he go?
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

It's Friday night. Is he really that bored?

Hm, maybe I should be asking myself that question.

If only Hedo was on Twitter:

""Been wanting to ask. Double cheese or bacon/pepperoni?"
                          Last edited by Mess; Fri Apr 30, 2010, 10:32 PM.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

AltRaps wrote: View Post
                            First post and already duped, huh?

He has said all season he hates how everywhere he goes people ask him what he's doing and how he should go to such-and-such a place and you seriously think he's using twitter to ask that question?

Please.
                            Yeah, I seriously think he's using twitter to ask the question - he's obviously asking it to get a rise out of his fans here, for them to beg him to stay here. Puhhhhleeeeeease.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
                              Welcome kuba.

Bye Chris.

I say Orlando.

- They will loose vs Clevland this year and looking for another solution to overcome next year.

- They are not wholly new constructed team.

- They will be one of the contenders.

- Everybody wants to play with D12.

- Nice girls and beaches are waiting you over there Chris.
                              The beaches would be what I'd be going for, Miami or Orlando..

Comment

Working...
                              X