Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant...

on the same team..?

There has also been talk of Carmelo having interest in joining Kobe Bryant in Los Angeles when his contract is up at the end of this season. There are many high profile free agents that will be on the market next year, including LeBron James, but Anthony could be the second biggest 'get' on the market. Eric Pincus of the Los Angeles Times wrote that Kobe has said he would like to play with Melo and, if he is less than enthralled about the direction of the Knicks, this could be a possibility going forward.
    http://www.thescore.com/home/article...do-in-new-york
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

It makes more sense to me than LeBron going to LA.

Comment

Anthony and Kobe would co-exist better
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

No chance of this happening as well.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          No chance of this happening as well.
          How can you say no chance? Do you have a time machine and have gone ahead to this time next year?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Anthony and Kobe would co-exist better
            Lol no bro. Kobe needs the ball, and Melo needs the ball. LeBron is a better distributor and Melo is well...an overrated Chucker

Comment

How can you say no chance? Do you have a time machine and have gone ahead to this time next year?
              Wanna bet??
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Lol no bro. Kobe needs the ball, and Melo needs the ball. LeBron is a better distributor and Melo is well...an overrated Chucker
                Well... That's just like...your opinion..man!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Wanna bet??
                  With what?

Comment

Two guys taking 70shots is not a recipe for succes

Comment

Plus Kobe's a douche Melo's a douche they would probably fight when the team lost its first game

Comment

The Lakers are paying 29M in luxury tax. If it were my dime, I would amnesty Kobe. Yeah, that would be cold considering what Kobe has done for Laker basketball, but it would be good business.

Comment

If the Lakers wanted to shed Kobe, why do people think they'd amnesty him before trading him?

Comment

Hypothetically, the Lakers would not be looking for any salary coming back. Some first round picks would make a trade worthwhile.

Comment

Well... That's just like...your opinion..man!
                              No... that's just like... the truth.. man!!

Comment

Working...
                              X