• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Olympic training?
    must be Drew league rust.

Comment

• the dude was having fun he's not going to go ham at wonderland like seriously. Chill out guys, if he wanted to he probably would have made most of them.

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

There's a shot of him

Doesn't really look different, to my untrained eye
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• He doesn't look any bigger but doesn't mean his not stronger. Looks like DeMar and Bryan have a pretty good relationship. I don't see DeMar being traded anytime soon.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Great vid!

Comment

• Lol that was pretty fun

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

There's a shot of him

Doesn't really look different, to my untrained eye
                Yeah, hard to tell from that pic since we rarely see him walking around in plain clothes during the season. We'll have to wait to see him in uniform.

Comment

• why you all so concerned about his body? i know i mentioned it but why all you horn dogs still talk about it? U wanna see some six packs? some hulkamania arms? some sexy long legs like a women? I know DeMar has a sexy body everyone, I get it I get it. Wish I had one too. And dw bout those 3 point shots, u think he want ppl to know he improved his game, hell no! the guy talking on the vid saying "how he in the nba", what a idiot for saying dat!! DeMar would rape him raptor style. N e ways did u guys hear Colangelo talk about his "Big Thighs". I see BC has a dark side to him ehehehe even he can't stop fantasizing about DeMar Physique oooo la la me so burning on fiyah!!!! Someone fetch me a towel!

Comment

• Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
                    why you all so concerned about his body? i know i mentioned it but why all you horn dogs still talk about it? U wanna see some six packs? some hulkamania arms? some sexy long legs like a women? I know DeMar has a sexy body everyone, I get it I get it. Wish I had one too. And dw bout those 3 point shots, u think he want ppl to know he improved his game, hell no! the guy talking on the vid saying "how he in the nba", what a idiot for saying dat!! DeMar would rape him raptor style. N e ways did u guys hear Colangelo talk about his "Big Thighs". I see BC has a dark side to him ehehehe even he can't stop fantasizing about DeMar Physique oooo la la me so burning on fiyah!!!! Someone fetch me a towel!
                    I would like to see some english grammer. Just a suggestion of course.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
                      I would like to see some english grammer. Just a suggestion of course.
                      I like it when someone on the net comes across what you say and start dissing you by saying " you can't even speak english or your grammer sucks"...thats so lame and u know what???? I dont give a F*** cuz it make no sense to give.....it always makes me laugh how ppl will attack someone on forums or the net by making fun of their grammer. Just to let you know, this is the internet...I'm not getting graded by the way I write, this not some english class or university level essay I have to hand in so I wont even try. If it's worth my life to have good grammer in english then I would take my time but simply it's NOT and it doesn't benefit my personal life in anyway! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LOOOOVE THIS FORUM. Why you tryna hate? We all Raptors Fan here.

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan is my favourite player (:

Comment

• Both of you dudes don't even know how to spell grammar, just saying.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                            Both of you dudes don't even know how to spell grammar, just saying.
                            Lol - priceless.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                              Both of you dudes don't even know how to spell grammar, just saying.
                              LMAO Now that's G - gatorade ooo ya hit me one more time <3 DeMar

Comment

• Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
                                I like it when someone on the net comes across what you say and start dissing you by saying " you can't even speak english or your grammer sucks"...thats so lame and u know what???? I dont give a F*** cuz it make no sense to give.....it always makes me laugh how ppl will attack someone on forums or the net by making fun of their grammer. Just to let you know, this is the internet...I'm not getting graded by the way I write, this not some english class or university level essay I have to hand in so I wont even try. If it's worth my life to have good grammer in english then I would take my time but simply it's NOT and it doesn't benefit my personal life in anyway! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LOOOOVE THIS FORUM. Why you tryna hate? We all Raptors Fan here.

this has been your most coherent post yet. i don't mind the spelling mistakes or broken english as long as i can understand what is being said. thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X