Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris, This is Why Fans Don't Like You Now

Great write up from Grange.

But nine games into the scenario he willed into reality the Heat are 5-4 and and Bosh is being widely questioned as the piece that doesn’t fit; a finesse-type big man in a lineup in desperate need of a thumper.

His dreams of national exposure are turning into the nightmare of being exposed; his too-slow-rotations, excused in Toronto when he was putting up big numbers at the other end, make him suddenly part of the problem when 6-foot-1 Rajon Rondo of the Boston Celtics floats down the lane and dunks it on Bosh before he so much as slides over and puts up a hand.

Bosh’s dreams have come true, all right. But he won't be lifting any MVP trophies, that's abundantly clear; he might not even make it to the playoffs if the Heat continue to struggle and Miami does see fit to trade him.

And the sad fact for him is that it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.
    Source - Click here

nicer guy, hahahaha thats classic!

I think BC should try and trade for him, give him another chance.

hahahahahaha sorry i missed my meds.

Comment

I think Bosh will be traded at some point in the next 2 seasons. The difference between MIA's big 3 and most other teams who have had 3 dominant players and a cast of role players is the big guy of the '3' was not a pussy, played hard D, rebounded, and blocked shots - Bosh is none of those.

Comment

Karma's a biatch CBwhore!

Comment

I still don't know why Bosh decided to slim down though when it was abundantly clear that they'd have no decent center this season. But they used freaking Haslem more last night then they used Bosh. How about Wade's terrible D on Allen, or how he was shut down yesterday.

The real problem is not they don't have a center, it's that they just won't play small ball and just DESTROY teams on the fast break.

The Heat would have been better served if they signed Amar'e. He's a far better player off the ball. The Heat have a lot of talent, but most of it's redundant unlike the Celtics.

Comment

All this Bosh hating is truly hilarious. Once Miami realizes that it should be running it's offense through him early and transitioning to more wing play in the second half of games, all of the talk will go away. Anyone that thinks Miami is losing games because Bosh lacks toughness isn't watching the games.

Comment

i cant believe im doing this...

its not really bosh's fault miami is sucking so much...

yes, im happy chris bosh is playing to his true potential right now... MEDIOCRE

but the problems with that team go far beyond him.

its like last years cavs and heat teams... expect instead of a bunch of mediocre cowboys riding on the back of their one trick pony, its a bunch of craptastic cowboys riding on the back of two trick ponies.

haslem seems to be the only guy on the team that doesnt seem like he signed up to catch a free ride..

Comment

Actually, the Heat could really take off if they run the offence through Bosh. Kind of like Gasol in the triangle offense. Think about it. Bosh was almost singlehandedly responsible for the Raps having a top 5 offense. Bosh absolutely commands a double team in the post. Replace Demar and Hedo with Lebron & Wade as your kick-out options after the defense has contracted and now you don't have LBJ, Wade or Eddie House having to heave 3 pointers late in the clock. Of course, Lebron and Wade's ego would probably never take a scenario where the offense went through CB1 as the primary option.

Comment

Yuu think James and Wade will agree to run the offense through Bosh? Don't think either one has done that in their careers.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                    I still don't know why Bosh decided to slim down though when it was abundantly clear that they'd have no decent center this season. But they used freaking Haslem more last night then they used Bosh. How about Wade's terrible D on Allen, or how he was shut down yesterday.

The real problem is not they don't have a center, it's that they just won't play small ball and just DESTROY teams on the fast break.

The Heat would have been better served if they signed Amar'e. He's a far better player off the ball. The Heat have a lot of talent, but most of it's redundant unlike the Celtics.
                    Why did Bosh slim down? Because he got paid. He bulked up and worked his tail off for one season - it just so happened to be his contract year. Bosh likes to act the part and talk the part unfortunately he can't back up the part with ACTIONS.

Comment

nicer guy my ass bosh is a complete media whore
                      ya dun noe

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post

Bosh can't run anymore because of his knees. You can't play uptempo basketball with him on the court. He probably slimmed down to help his knees. The fewer pounds you got especially when are physically active the less stress it puts on the knees.
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          Actually, the Heat could really take off if they run the offence through Bosh. Kind of like Gasol in the triangle offense. Think about it. Bosh was almost singlehandedly responsible for the Raps having a top 5 offense. Bosh absolutely commands a double team in the post. Replace Demar and Hedo with Lebron & Wade as your kick-out options after the defense has contracted and now you don't have LBJ, Wade or Eddie House having to heave 3 pointers late in the clock. Of course, Lebron and Wade's ego would probably never take a scenario where the offense went through CB1 as the primary option.
                          Bosh got 20-25 touches in TO...he was the #1 option...when the ball went in to him it hardly ever came out. This was planned and he delivered the points. Trouble is he wasnt a good passer out of the double team and this is something that just wont wash when you have LJ and Wade hanging around for the ball back to them. Apart from the Bosh problem I see another big deficiency...no point guard. Arroyo cant do it especially on defence and LJ is more prone to going all the way when he plays pg with Wade not getting the ball or not getting it in the right spots. Last year Wade would handle the ball quite often and got his points the way LJ is. LJ is playing like he did in Cleveland. Right now they look like they have an abundance of riches. The irony.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I think Bosh will be traded at some point in the next 2 seasons. The difference between MIA's big 3 and most other teams who have had 3 dominant players and a cast of role players is the big guy of the '3' was not a pussy, played hard D, rebounded, and blocked shots - Bosh is none of those.
                            also the other big 3 in boston has pierce & allen who can both hit 3 pointers with regularity. wade & james both are not good from outside.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                              Bosh can't run anymore because of his knees. You can't play uptempo basketball with him on the court. He probably slimmed down to help his knees. The fewer pounds you got especially when are physically active the less stress it puts on the knees.
                              Then they really should've just signed Amar'e. Then I really don't know what they can do. Their skills mesh together very poorly.

Comment

Working...
                              X