• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update through 7 games:

Rudy Gay TS% 63.34%

Demar Derozan TS% 62.97%

Jonas Valanciunas TS% 65.17%

Comment

Numbers are holding up pretty well through the preseason. Now you have everyone with unreal expectations.

Comment

I don't expect to them to keep this TS% especially since there will be more pressure to win and more minutes to be played. This is just pre-season, but these are still encouraging signs nonetheless. I expect JV's TS% to fall a little this year mainly because he will be getting more touches than last year.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          I don't expect to them to keep this TS% especially since there will be more pressure to win and more minutes to be played. This is just pre-season, but these are still encouraging signs nonetheless. I expect JV's TS% to fall a little this year mainly because he will be getting more touches than last year.
          Expect to see Amir's fall as well, what with him shooting three's at a 30% rate

Comment

Bumping this tread.

Wanted to see what the TS% numbers were like after 8 regular season games.

DeMar - 44.9%
            Rudy - 43.7%
            JV - 53.0%

Was surprised by JV's numbers. Completely not surprised by DD/RG. Those are awful numbers.

Comment

Working...
            X