Welcome Hamed Haddadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    let's get Mr. Triple Double back on the team! We need a backup PG.
    I'd support bringing Ben Uzoh back. Not really a fan of Lucas.
    I won't support calling him Mr. Triple Double though. hahaha

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      I'd support bringing Ben Uzoh back. Not really a fan of Lucas.
      I won't support calling him Mr. Triple Double though. hahaha
      THIS +1 I have no idea why we waived him in the off season..

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        But still more worth than Aaron gray.
        I don't get this. Gray has always done what he's asked. And Haddadi is just as much, if not more, of a stiff. I've got no problem with it, but I don't think he starts over Gray, that's ludicrous.

*oh, he's being waived...nevermind..
        Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Jan 30, 2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I don't get this. Gray has always done what he's asked. And Haddadi is just as much, if not more, of a stiff. I've got no problem with it, but I don't think he starts over Gray, that's ludicrous.
          He's likely getting waived now because of his visa

Comment

Freeing up a roster spot to take back an extra player in next trade(dumping Bargs)???? Please oh please...

Comment

^ That would be nice.

Comment

Sign a backup pg
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Sign Ben Uzoh!!!!!

Comment

Looks like Hadaddi won't be waived. He's going through immigration lawyers currently, a pointless effort if raptors planned on waiving him. Also(may be wrong) doesn't he have 4 years remaining on his contract? Wouldn't that be a lot to waive a player?

Comment

Looks like Hadaddi won't be waived. He's going through immigration lawyers currently, a pointless effort if raptors planned on waiving him. Also(may be wrong) doesn't he have 4 years remaining on his contract? Wouldn't that be a lot to waive a player?
                      He's a 27 year old, true 7-footer (7'2"), with 1 non-guaranteed year left on his contract ($1,397,500). Good depth at C, especially with Valanciunas still hurt and Davis being traded.

Plus, his contract could be used to help facilitate a trade with Bargnani and/or DeRozan, potentially. Or he could be kept if Gray is used as trade filler.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        He's a 27 year old, true 7-footer (7'2"), with 1 non-guaranteed year left on his contract ($1,397,500). Good depth at C, especially with Valanciunas still hurt and Davis being traded.

Plus, his contract could be used to help facilitate a trade with Bargnani and/or DeRozan, potentially. Or he could be kept if Gray is used as trade filler.
                        I'm all for him personally. There had just been rumours(see page 1) that raptors planned on waiving him.

Comment

I'm all for him personally. There had just been rumours(see page 1) that raptors planned on waiving him.
                          That was likely based on assumptions, due to his visa status and expiring contract, as well as the fact that he'd be the team's 3rd C. Personally I think he's serviceable, or else his contract could be a highly valuable add-in for potential trades.

Comment

And he probably wasn't getting a very fair shake playing behind Memphis' twin towers....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              And he probably wasn't getting a very fair shake playing behind Memphis' twin towers....
                              Yep. And Speights was no push-over either. Doing solid in Cleveland. Allows you to see how deep Memphis really was. Good pickup for them with Davis though. Makes up for getting trade-raped by cleveland

Comment

Well looks like someone could be coming to take Grays job! lol he needs comptition JV is obviously the starting C lets see what this guy can do!

Comment

Working...
                                X