Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN: Mo Cheeks is being considred for Raptors head coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employee wrote: View Post
    I don't think you're giving the players enough credit. These young guys aren't all stupid. You don't think that they know they need to improve their defense?
    I'm thinking Andrea. I'm thinking Sonny. I'm thinking J Johnson's declining defensive effort as the season wore on. And then I start thinking "These guys just might be stupid."

Comment

I'm not sure I'd call Marion or Stevenson "lockdown" defenders at this point in their careers...
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If anything I'm surprised by Marions offense
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm not really sure why Stevenson is getting more minutes than Brewer, to he honest.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Considering how the Mavs just shut down the Heat with some crunch time D, I think Casey has the job.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              I'm not really sure why Stevenson is getting more minutes than Brewer, to he honest.
              because he's lights out

Comment

in retrospect how dumb was i suggesting the mavs should change up substitutions when nothing was broken
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Now that the playoffs have unfolded this way...I have a sneaky suspicion that Miami will can Spoelstra, especially after seeing him fail to make any adjustments to Dallas in the final 3 games of the series. A little Spoelstra anyone?? lol

Then we can have Filipino day at the ACC!

Comment

ErnieD wrote: View Post
                    I'm thinking Andrea. I'm thinking Sonny. I'm thinking J Johnson's declining defensive effort as the season wore on. And then I start thinking "These guys just might be stupid."
                    I agree. In fact, I'd love to see these guys' transcripts and major specialization. Guaranteed Weems didnt graduate anything other than swimming pool mamangement. Barg's didnt even go to college! James Johnson may know karate, but I doubt he could spell it!

Comment

visko23 wrote: View Post
                      I agree. In fact, I'd love to see these guys' transcripts and major specialization. Guaranteed Weems didnt graduate anything other than swimming pool mamangement. Barg's didnt even go to college! James Johnson may know karate, but I doubt he could spell it!
                      Last time I checked, you didn't have to go to college to be able to read and write. Nothing is ever that black and white. I've met college grads with questionable reading and writing skills.
                      Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
                        Last time I checked, you didn't have to go to college to be able to read and write. Nothing is ever that black and white. I've met college grads with questionable reading and writing skills.
                        I remember reading a study that showed something like 43% or 46% of college graduates in the US are illiterate. It was a handful of years ago so no link or anything, but it definitely stuck in my brain.

Comment

Working...
                        X