No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Vogelsong lasted 2 innings is beyond me. Should've been pulled after the Bautista single that drove in Melky. Let alone giving up the homer.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I see the bats have cooled early on in New York..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• This is a series they NEED to get.

Comment

• The Yankees have their number..when they can beat them, i will truly believe that they are legit playoff threats
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I don't have a feeling about this team. I wish they had not gone on that 4 game win streak. It would have given AA reason to fire Gibbons. I really think that for things to REALLY get turned around, Gibby's got to go.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• The Jays are 4-27 when scoring 4 runs or less...

That means every loss has come when the bats are lacking..which really speaks a lot to just how bad the pitching sucks

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                The Jays are 4-27 when scoring 4 runs or less...

That means every loss has come when the bats are lacking..which really speaks a lot to just how bad the pitching sucks
                5-27

Comment

• Matt Devlin doing play-by-play!

Comment

• Is that Matt Devlin doing the play by play for this game?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Matt Devlin doing play-by-play!
                      lol wow nvm i guess it actually is

Comment

• Hes gonna be in place for Buck for the next five days. Its refreshing to hear him kinda.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• His awkward pauses mid-speech were irritating. Not to mention his forced laughs. Still, it's nice hearing him do Toronto games during the summer for a change

Comment

• I don't like Devlin. But, he was rather refreshing. Martinez is tired

Comment

• Man, Devlin really improved over those 6 games. I really wish he was the full time guy instead of Buck.

Jays offense has been dynamite. Too bad their best starters this year have been Jenkins and Ortiz. Nobody in the fucking universe could have predicted that

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                                Man, Devlin really improved over those 6 games. I really wish he was the full time guy instead of Buck.

Jays offense has been dynamite. Too bad their best starters this year have been Jenkins and Ortiz. Nobody in the fucking universe could have predicted that
                                Yeah, offense..that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X