What would it take to get the #2 pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2 pick, hmm

Demar, and Ed ... for #2 and Matt Carroll.

Charlotte gets some salary off the books, while getting 2 cheap pieces who can start.

Raptors can draft their starting SG (Beal), or SF (MKG) ... and get the other through free agency. Carroll is deep bench shooting, and Ed leaving helps cement Amir's role.

I think the price for the Raps is too high here, but that may be the kind of deal they need.
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
      #2 pick, hmm

Demar, and Ed ... for #2 and Matt Carroll.

Charlotte gets some salary off the books, while getting 2 cheap pieces who can start.

Raptors can draft their starting SG (Beal), or SF (MKG) ... and get the other through free agency. Carroll is deep bench shooting, and Ed leaving helps cement Amir's role.

I think the price for the Raps is too high here, but that may be the kind of deal they need.
      I would do that but I dont think the price is high enough for the Cats. Maggette is another possibility coming back. Sidebar...ED maybe further attractive because he is a local who also went to school there.

Comment

Personally I feel that's putting too much trust into a rookie. People argue DeMar isnt improving enough but he's still solid and we've yet to see Beal or MKG play at the NBA level. Not saying they'll flop or not be as good as DeMar but it's still bit too much to rely on 3/5 starting 5 being rookies(assuming our 8th pick would also start)

Comment

I don't think this option would be attractive to BC, but if trying to guess what it would take to get the pick ... Demar, plus more.
          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
          X