Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...with the royal baby having been born..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Oh you're fucking right I do
    Hahaha. Nevermind Martin Luther King Jr.! That's the real fucking dream right there!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

But just how will this baby affect Demar's development? How many years before Casey trusts the baby in crunch time? Can the baby be part of a larger Wiggins tanking strategy? Has Ujiri been putting too much emphasis on the baby's potential?

As an RR reader, I predict the baby will be a solid starter averaging 14ppg, helping this team to the 7th seed.

Comment

Yeah on a more serious note I predict the baby will put up a good fight for the back-up PG position.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

all i have to say is fuck the royal family. As the Russians would say "i speet on you"

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Yeah on a more serious note I predict the baby will put up a good fight for the back-up PG position.
            royal baby>Buycks
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I'm really shocked and offended by some of the comments on this thread.

not!

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                That bastard!...we'll get the next one
                Hova has first negotiation rights on that one as well

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  all i have to say is fuck the royal family. As the Russians would say "i speet on you"
                  That's terrible. No need to Speet on them.

Regular spit would do just fine

Comment

I heard the baby is filming a "Prime-o" fish and chips commercial and has gained 15lbs of good muscle during the offseason

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Only brits care... but when you say some random people having baby... That's kinda bad.
                      That Kate is pretty hot, wouldn't have minded seeing the first crowning.

Comment

Brandon wrote:
                        This will not affect the Raptors, unless this brat grows up to be a great basketball player, and the Raptors draft him. He will more likely grow up to be a huge tax-feeder and male celebutante with little or no obvious talent at anything, like the rest of the Windsors (and the Hanovers, Stuarts, Tudors, Lancasters, Yorks, Plantagenets, and Normandys).
                        buzzkill of the day goes to...

Comment

Brandon wrote:
                          This will not affect the Raptors, unless this brat grows up to be a great basketball player, and the Raptors draft him. He will more likely grow up to be a huge tax-feeder and male celebutante with little or no obvious talent at anything, like the rest of the Windsors (and the Hanovers, Stuarts, Tudors, Lancasters, Yorks, Plantagenets, and Normandys).
                          But; but... he's the saviour of the franchise, he's the one that guarantees a championship in 5 years or less... Stop spitting blasphemy about that baby bay, because he IS our future

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                            I'm really shocked and offended by some of the comments on this thread.

not!
                            Rofl i thought you were serious until i saw the not hahaha. Fuck the Royal Family YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! -sprays champagne everywhere-

Comment

george somethin louis hun???
                              well cant lie i bet on the name kobe :/
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                george somethin louis hun???
                                well cant lie i bet on the name kobe :/
                                The royal mamba

Comment

Working...
                                X