Clear All

I smell Playoffs babe.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
      I smell Playoffs babe.
      awesome signature Matt.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Is that a real quote from Bargnani??????? omg..... please tel me he didnt say that.

Comment

Atlanta Hawks ‏@ATLHawks
          Apparently we pleased a lot of #Raptors fans tonight. #RTZ...until we play you.
          Lol Hawks

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            Is that a real quote from Bargnani??????? omg..... please tel me he didnt say that.
            If I recall it was in an interview with an Italian sports journalist.

Comment

"Unfortunately, last year (2010), Bargnani said this in an interview with NBA.com. The question was how does he get beat on the boards.

Being lazy maybe. That’s the only reason it can be. I’ve got the body, I’ve got everything to take 10 rebounds a game. It’s just sometimes I get lazy."
              http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2011/...ile-volume-11/

There you go.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                That shit is real.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  awesome signature Matt.
                  Actually you should thank Andrea. He actually admits to what we already know.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                    Actually you should thank Andrea. At least he's honest.
                    .... or indifferent.

Honestly indifferent? yeah. There we go.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      .... or indifferent.

Honestly indifferent? yeah. There we go.
                      Or just too lazy to lie perhaps?
                      Last edited by matt; Sun Feb 24, 2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Bargnani..... omg. This guy has to go I dont want him infecting the youth of the team! just disgusting I cant believe he said that Lazy? dont play ball! what a joke....

Comment

Anyway back to the topic at hand haha (it's funny how this turned into a hating bargs thread)

I watched the bucks play last night and they're not good. Simple as that. On top of that they have issues with jennings and last night they were deferring to redick to make him feel comfortable (let's hope that continues).

We were almost as good before the gay trade and as long as we play the way we should we can beat them.

We still need some luck to get in, but this will come down to one or two games here and there. They are not good enough to finish at or above 500

Comment

BallaBalla wrote: View Post
                            Anyway back to the topic at hand haha (it's funny how this turned into a hating bargs thread)

I watched the bucks play last night and they're not good. Simple as that. On top of that they have issues with jennings and last night they were deferring to redick to make him feel comfortable (let's hope that continues).

We were almost as good before the gay trade and as long as we play the way we should we can beat them.

We still need some luck to get in, but this will come down to one or two games here and there. They are not good enough to finish at or above 500
                            lol

Win or lose it all comes back to you know who.

Comment

What kills me with this whole season is that if we would have started ANY better than 4-19 we would be in a much better position....even 6-17 or 7-16 and we would find ourselves 1 or 2 games back today

Comment

Anyone's willing to make a bet that we won't reach PO? Not trying to be rude, just for additional enternainment reasons.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X