No announcement yet.

Best of 90's Rock Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maaan... RIP II. Idk if anyone else can relate but there was something special about the Dirt album..

Comment

• Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post

Maaan... RIP II. Idk if anyone else can relate but there was something special about the Dirt album..

yeah, for sure man. Dirt was a great album. Layne was a real talent..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        yeah, for sure man. Dirt was a great album. Layne was a real talent..
        Man I remember reading this interview before he died about how he knew he was dying because of the drugs but how it was too late and there was nothing he could do about it.. The way he described it was haunting man.. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, just the wasted talent and knowing you fucked up and not being able to change it.. I'm sure everyone's felt that way but never to that extent; it puts it all in perspective. But yeah.. It's something that's stuck with me and I think it definitely helped me understand and empathize with drug addicts more

Comment

Man I remember reading this interview before he died about how he knew he was dying because of the drugs but how it was too late and there was nothing he could do about it.. The way he described it was haunting man.. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, just the wasted talent and knowing you fucked up and not being able to change it.. I'm sure everyone's felt that way but never to that extent; it puts it all in perspective. But yeah.. It's something that's stuck with me and I think it definitely helped me understand and empathize with drug addicts more
          Yeah, it's tragic. Adding to the tragedy is how Mike Starr blamed himself for Layne's death and ended up killing himself a few years ago because he just couldn't escape the guilt..

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I actually have no idea when this came out. I always presumed it was the 90's..

Comment

• As a soundgarden fan and just as a fan of music in general, this is one of the most amazing covers I've ever had the pleasure of hearing.

Comment

• This is absolutely spot-on:

Comment

• One of the better solo tracks of his

Comment

Maaan... RIP II. Idk if anyone else can relate but there was something special about the Dirt album..
                    Definitely one of my favourite albums ever.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• one of the best movie soundtracks.

Comment

Working...
                        X