No announcement yet.

Preseason begins! Raptors vs Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, that actually made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• Great individual player highlights from this guys channel. Really useful, especially during the preseason when we're getting a feel for guys' games:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NBAPostUp?feature=watch

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        What I liked most (for the last quarter and a half I saw) was the guys seemed to be taking it seriously and putting in full effort. Great effort by Hansbrough, Buycks looked good on D, solid effort by TRoss, Fields being effective, DJ doing what we hoped, JV being solid, DeMar looking like a new player and the whole Raptors Republic crew being very supportive and contained in their comments.
        Wait a minute.... this doesn't look good for tanking.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
          Great individual player highlights from this guys channel. Really useful, especially during the preseason when we're getting a feel for guys' games:

Wow, nice

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
            Great individual player highlights from this guys channel. Really useful, especially during the preseason when we're getting a feel for guys' games:

From the brief clips, I was impressed to see Ross doing more than simply parking himself behind the arc and waiting for a kickout.

Comment

• Don't want to draw too many conclusions from the first preseason game, but I was impressed by Ross taking a decent defender like Keith Boguns, off the dribble on a few occassions. Didn't finish strong at the rim, but good to see that he has a quick first step and the handles to drive to the basket.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Same.. I was a casual fan until I found this site. Now everyone at my school hates me because I'm so hardcore. Lol
                i feel ya both
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Agreed.

I have no problem with the homer loving his guys, building some excitement for new players, system, team.

That said, when you praise a guy for cutting off the angle on a drive "great job hustling back and cutting off the drive" when it is 100% clearly a foul (reached across the offensive players body, contact with the shoulder to the ball handler) then you are too much. You can still praise the guy for getting back and the hustle, but call it like it is "Olynyk got away with a foul on the reach there, but you love the hustle getting back in transition from the big guy".

When you find the announcers getting to you, I prefer to mute and use NBA Jam commentary instead. "Boomshakalaka!!!"
                  He was comparing Olynck to Nowitzski Hahahaha! At one point he even said how Olyck is better than Nowitzski when he came into the league. I like Olynck but thats wayy overboard

Comment

• It's Heinsohn, he's going to gild the lily every time. Nowitzki averaged only 8.2 ppg and 3.4 rpg and shot 20% from the 3 point line as a 20 year old his rookie season. A healthy 22 year old Olynyk might exceed that stat line this season.

Comment

• Don't know if anyone noticed this, but Green actually jumped OVER Augustin on this block:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                      X