Demar Lost us the Game Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Oh..but if you re post my stuff, than can he see?
    i dont know man... im not a moderator... but i assume it means it blocks you completely

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i dont know man... im not a moderator... but i assume it means it blocks you completely
      Oh so like if you re-posted that I am still waiting for his comment on Demar than he might not see it?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        Oh so like if you re-posted that I am still waiting for his comment on Demar than he might not see it?
        dont think so

Comment

he cant see anything you post

Putting a poster on ignore does not prevent you from seeing his/her posts. All it does is set up the default posting so that you will not see the posts from the posters who you put on ignore. However, you can always click "view this post" to the left of that blocked post and it will pop up so that you can see it.

So you can always see the post if you want even if that poster is on ignore. I love this option capability.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

dont think so
            So like, if I posted, "Tim don't be such a dbag lets be friends", he would see it if you reposted?

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              Putting a poster on ignore does not prevent you from seeing his/her posts. All it does is set up the default posting so that you will not see the posts from the posters who you put on ignore. However, you can always click "view this post" to the left of that blocked post and it will pop up so that you can see it.

So you can always see the post if you want even if that poster is on ignore. I love this option capability.
              ahhhhhh i assumed it just blocked them outright... like it left big gaps in conversation where they'd be... like tim would think i was going crazy and talking to myself

good to know

Comment

Tim...if you can see this....no hard feelings. Can't we all get along?

Comment

I watched the highlights.
                  That game was a basic and obvious example of how the NBA plays to the hype.

Toronto gets ZERO respect and were getting fouled all over the floor. The game was the officiating.

Comment

Buddahfan, I didn't say that every single player had a negative contribution, just that if you looked back over the tape you would realize that any number of missed executions could be blamed for the final outcome... who knows? Why blame Demar mostly?
                    Last edited by Quest; Sat Nov 13, 2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X