Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...-your-new-no-1

A few points about this recent cbs mock draft.

1. Jabari is #1 here. Wiggins CAN slip. Plenty of talent available at multiple positions (particularly forwards).

2. This draft projects that 10 of the lottery picks will belong to Eastern Conference teams. The raps pick 13th. 4 of the top 5 picks belong to Eastern Conference teams. Everyone around us wound be so much better next year and possibly for a long time after that.

Obviously this is just a mock draft and there is tons of nba/ncaa left to be played and tons of stuff is gonna happen in that time. This is just one possible scenario. In my opinion, it is not a good one for the raps.

End note: Masai would rather drive to Syracuse to watch Indiana than go to California to watch his team (that he is so diligently "evaluating") play. He just had a baby so maybe he wants to stay close (and any number of other reasons) OR it could be that he drives a HOVER - TANK around the globe searching for a player that can plug the Rudy Gay sink-hole . That night he was checking out Vonleh and Grant (Ennis too). PFs that could go mid/late-lottery.
    Two things:

1) I'm glad he is watching NCAA instead. He has said this team will be built through the draft and that is how it should be built.

2) Those PF's are mid/late lottery... right now. A lot can and will change between now and draft. Examples already seen are Andrew Harrison, Wayne Selden, and GLenn Robinson III.

Comment

• Q: Joey Green:

Although we've been losing, the fact that the games are close is very encouraging. I feel like we're missing a defensive 7' big man.
      A: Pete D’Alessandro:

League rules preclude me from talking about players in the Draft. What I can say is we're in the early stages of rebuilding this team and some of your points about our needs are well taken and being evaluated.

http://www.nba.com/kings/node/63453
      If Embiid continues his strong play and Sacramento continues their hunt for a top lottery pick, lets hope they get top 3 because it sounds as if Embiid might be a top 3 pick possibly pushing Wiggins, Smart, Exum, Randle, or Parker further down the line.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Two things:

1) I'm glad he is watching NCAA instead. He has said this team will be built through the draft and that is how it should be built.

2) Those PF's are mid/late lottery... right now. A lot can and will change between now and draft. Examples already seen are Andrew Harrison, Wayne Selden, and GLenn Robinson III.
        1) As do I

2) I'm not saying they will draft vonleh or grant. I'm speculating that they might be looking to draft a pf with their 1st pick

Comment

• Ucla play 12:30ESt on cbs

Can't wait

LaVine
          Adams
          Anderson

Comment

1) As do I

2) I'm not saying they will draft vonleh or grant. I'm speculating that they might be looking to draft a pf with their 1st pick
            I like vonleh fwiw

Comment

• Kentucky lost to Baylor last night. Baylor outhustled the Wildcats but I must say Randle was terrific. Interesting that Baylor has two Canadians playing big minutes, Heslip was limited to a few free throws while pg Kenny Chery from Montreal had 18 points and 5 assists.

Comment

• LaVine will be lottery pick

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  LaVine will be lottery pick
                  IF he declares this year, but I seriously hope we're not tanking next year too.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                    IF he declares this year, but I seriously hope we're not tanking next year too.
                    Probably not tanking..... Sucking yes

Comment

• Ucla on way to loss.

Not impressed with Adams in this game.

In love with LaVine. He just needs to get a bit bigger.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                        Kentucky lost to Baylor last night. Baylor outhustled the Wildcats but I must say Randle was terrific. Interesting that Baylor has two Canadians playing big minutes, Heslip was limited to a few free throws while pg Kenny Chery from Montreal had 18 points and 5 assists.
                        I liked the austin dunk on cauley-stein. he gets up quick. decent iq. never gonna fill out tho. stein's blocking is impressive so says something about the dunk.

matt52 - lavine vs exum - who do you pick for the raps right now? I'd take Exum right now.

Comment

I liked the austin dunk on cauley-stein. he gets up quick. decent iq. never gonna fill out tho. stein's blocking is impressive so says something about the dunk.

matt52 - lavine vs exum - who do you pick for the raps right now? I'd take Exum right now.
                          LaVine looks good.

Exum looks great.

Exum.

Comment

• why is the KU game not on now? i thought tsn/tsn2 was showing every game this season, at least that's what they were advertising before the season started. they sure gave up on that quickly. instead we got curling and a doc on women's soccer.

i hate the sports networks in this country

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                              why is the KU game not on now? i thought tsn/tsn2 was showing every game this season, at least that's what they were advertising before the season started. they sure gave up on that quickly. instead we got curling and a doc on women's soccer.

i hate the sports networks in this country
                              They are showing them all, just not live. The game is on...at 10 tonight on tsn2

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                They are showing them all, just not live. The game is on...at 10 tonight on tsn2
                                thanks. brutal. so basically canadian sports networks are CBS circa 1982

Comment

Working...
                                X