Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawks could have CP3 and Dwight .. but they probably won't get either.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks could have CP3 and Dwight .. but they probably won't get either.

Howard is not particularly fond of the idea of returning to Atlanta, but he would do so to team up with Paul, the sources said.

But Paul, despite recently being upset with the Clippers over the perception that he got coach Vinny Del Negro fired, is unlikely to leave Los Angeles, one source said. He has gotten over his anger with the club and likes living in Los Angeles.
    Source
    So get this ... Atlanta has enough cap room right now to sign Dwight Howard and CP3 to Max Deals, but it probably won't happen because Atlanta is not considered a 'desirable location' ... What?!

It seems like a no-brainer for EVERYONE, to me.
    Dwight, CP3, JSmoove and Al Horford immediately become the best 4 man rotation in the League.

Am I missing something??

Are players that concerned with being in a "Major City"?! Unreal.

It won't happen. The jest of it is, neither of them want to go there but, you know, if nothing else works out so that could play together they could, maybe, possibly, go there.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      So get this ... Atlanta has enough cap room right now to sign Dwight Howard and CP3 to Max Deals, but it probably won't happen because Atlanta is not considered a 'desirable location' ... What?!

It seems like a no-brainer for EVERYONE, to me.
      Dwight, CP3, JSmoove and Al Horford immediately become the best 4 man rotation in the League.

Am I missing something??

Are players that concerned with being in a "Major City"?! Unreal.
      Josh Smith is also a free agent. I don't think the Hawks would need Smith if they signed Howard with Horford to play PF. I am wondering if they would have the cap space to sign Paul and Howard plus Smith.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Josh Smith is also a free agent. I don't think the Hawks would need Smith if they signed Howard with Horford to play PF. I am wondering if they would have the cap space to sign Paul and Howard plus Smith.
        Well technically they can sign Smith regardless of cap space, assuming they're willing to pay the price.

But true, I forgot Smith was also a Free Agent.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X