GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy Gay looks so dis-interested.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

The players that ever deserve to be booed are those that directly betrayed their team directly. Bags is not one of them.
      Last edited by mike, prague; Fri Feb 22, 2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        fans dont want andrea here, management has been ridiculous on this issue, get him out of here already

I have no loyalty to a player that has no respect for himself, i don't give a shit about your depression, go fight the goddamn lion, or perish you are not a baby, fans should not have to feel sorry for players, enough already
        Colangelo's already made it clear he's going to be moved. If he plays well, we get more back. Players do not play better when they get booed.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Seriously. Is no one even questioning how soft and how bad the composure of Rudy Gay is? Goodness gracious.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            Rudy Gay looks so dis-interested.
            Story of his career, all the way back to UConn.
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Andrea starts knocking down shots and tries on the boards he wouldn't hear boos.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                Story of his career, all the way back to UConn.
                If this is happening on this team though, Casey clearly isn't doing his job holding this guy accountable.

Comment

If Andrea actually moved his feet on rotations would I stop hating him.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Colangelo's already made it clear he's going to be moved. If he plays well, we get more back. Players do not play better when they get booed.
                    many do, in fact there is a reason they don't get booed... you want to change the fans, so that we can raise his value??? So that a professional feels more comfortable doing his job well? This is the pros dude, if boos are getting to your game, you are in the wrong field.

If anything this tells me we need to get this bum off the team. What do you think a TRUE competitor would do in his shoes?

Comment

If this is happening on this team though, Casey clearly isn't doing his job holding this guy accountable.
                      It just seems to be the way the dude is...and what can Casey actually do, bench him?
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

In the workplace, how will your production be if you are constantly getting threatened you will be fired? The only thing this guy did wrong that directly relates to the team is saying "we are the worst team in the league" and at the time,it was true.

Yeah, this season has been a complete bust but he did not publicly ask for a trade and he didn't bash the team in public. I agree that he should be trade moving forward but what good does it do booing him now? Hes going to be here the rest of the season.
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

It just seems to be the way the dude is...and what can Casey actually do, bench him?
                          Yeah. He's done it to Demar and Andrea in the past. Chew at him or something. `

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            many do, in fact there is a reason they don't get booed... you want to change the fans, so that we can raise his value??? So that a professional feels more comfortable doing his job well? This is the pros dude, if boos are getting to your game, you are in the wrong field.
                            In all my years of watching sports, I've never seen a player get better when's he chronically booed. I don't mean just one game or one play here or there, I mean getting booed every time he comes in, leaves, does something neutral (not even bad, just neutral). It doesn't work.
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Yeah. He's done it to Demar and Andrea in the past. Chew at him or something. `
                              But when he's only ten games into his raps career? I just don't think it can happen at this point...
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

In all my years of watching sports, I've never seen a player get better when's he chronically booed. I don't mean just one game or one play here or there, I mean getting booed every time he comes in, leaves, does something neutral (not even bad, just neutral). It doesn't work.
                                It is the reality of PRO leagues everywhere, if you are bad at your job you get booed. Its true in hockey, soccer, and basketball.

Players play good, because they do not want to disapoint or draw the boos... if the boos are consistent, it usually means the player does not belong in the league. Andrea may not belong in this league, nothing screams bust more than a player who cant overcome the crowd booing him. Who would want a player like that?

A competitive player that is a keeper, would shut the crowd up, by playing well, and be interested in the game. (This is why you don't see it, players that get booed this much usually find their way out of the league)
                                Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Feb 22, 2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X