This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update:

Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, and jbml are ready for free agency.

7/16

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Update:

Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, and jbml are ready for free agency.

7/16
      Yea I am!

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
        durant aminu derozen nash foye brand barnes singler olynk
        I need the years your signing Olynyk for and the years for your 2 players you're resigning.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          I need the years your signing Olynyk for and the years for your 2 players you're resigning.
          Scratch that I got it.

Comment

• Still waiting on years from James Ballswin, Drizz, Kadazzle, Keeping it Real!!, Koncept, Mack North, Vykis, and SoftEuro's former team.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              Still waiting on years from James Ballswin, Drizz, Kadazzle, Keeping it Real!!, Koncept, Mack North, Vykis, and SoftEuro's former team.
              Joey is taking care of finding a replacement owner for SoftEuro.

Vykis might need to be replaced if we don't hear from him soon.

Comment

• Rookie - Trey Burke 2 years

Re-signing Eric Bledsoe for 3 years
                Can I extend Andre Drummond for 2 years as well, or does it have to be someone with FA status?

That would bring my cap to 28 if Drummond is extended. If not then I'll stay put and be at 26.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Rookie - Trey Burke 2 years

Can I extend Andre Drummond for 2 years as well, or does it have to be someone with FA status?

That would bring my cap to 28 if Drummond is extended. If not then I'll stay put and be at 26.
                  Thanks, updated.
                  I believe earlier we decided we could only extend free agents.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Rookie - Trey Burke 2 years

Thanks.

Bold: only extensions for free agents.

Comment

• Update:

Matt52, tucas, WJF, The Coach, Joey, skywalker, jbml, and Mack North are ready for free agency.

8/16

Comment

• Guys,

A deadline of this Sunday evening, October 13th, midnight for resigning free agents and getting your years in.

if we don't hear by then, Monday morning I will remove free agents with 0 years from rosters and they will enter the free agent pool that everyone can bid on them.

From Monday, we have 2 weeks one day to get free agency and waiver wire pick ups done for opening night.

The reality is time is fast approaching and we're trying like crazy to contact people but we're not getting responses.

An example of what we are looking for, from my team:

Keeping Sanders and Jack.

Sanders: 5 years.

Jack: 2 years

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post235527

Comment

• coastal: did you get new invite? You're still not showing.

Comment

• i'll have mine submitted by saturday.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              coastal: did you get new invite? You're still not showing.
                              No, I didn't. I've checked a couple times today. I just sent myself an email from my gmail account and it seemed to work. Ideas?
                              Last edited by coastal; Wed Oct 9, 2013, 11:58 PM. Reason: double checked

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                                No, I didn't. I've checked a couple times today. I just sent myself an email from my gmail account and it seemed to work. Ideas?
                                Check your junk/spam email.

Confirm this is the email address you provided: gfedorak@yahoo.ca

Another invite sent. Please confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X