No announcement yet.

Atlanta Hawks @ Toronto Raptors, 3/23/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Amir's pain tolerance has given me an epiphany -- we now know the identity of the Black Knight:

'Tis but a scratch!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      A WIN IS A WIN BAAABYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      KYLE LOWRY DESERVES THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      JOHN SALMONS SHOULD PLAY 6 OR LESS MINUTES EVERY GAME!!!!!!!
      YEAAH !!!!!!!!!!
      WE JUST RAPED THIS HAWKS TEAM IN THE 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i
      LMFAO AHAHAHAHHAHA love your excitement. But no for real they need to sign Kyle like now.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Ugh .. Demar helped to get us the lead and Lowry put it away. We don't win this game without either player. They both had 10 plus points in the 4th Q today. Do you honestly care who gets the gaterade mvp? We all know they were both very important for today's victory and pretty much the whole season. Lowry is the man though (goes without saying).
        I think the issue is DeMar's total crapfest for the first 3 Qs is a big reason why this game was ever in question. He looked like a worse version of Salmons while Carroll looked like Michael Jordan in his prime. It was atrocious. His play was hurting us until that last stretch.

I'm very happy DeMar snapped out of it in time to help us win, but man, it is unacceptable for one of your top two players to basically not show up at all on either end for the first 40 minutes of the game.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          LMFAO AHAHAHAHHAHA love your excitement. But no for real they need to sign Kyle like now.
          Just not to a max deal. That wouldn't be good.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Just not to a max deal. That wouldn't be good.
            For sure!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• LOWRY GONNA GET PAID THIS SUMMER!!!!!i

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Comment

• I'm so happy that FINALLY we win a game where it's close with 3 minutes left in the game. We got a little lucky because of Atlanta missing open threes but we executed for the most part. Now we just need to stop waiting until the 4th quarter to play well because it won't always work.

Comment

LOWRY GONNA GET PAID THIS SUMMER!!!!!i

LMFAO Yoooo where did you find this? What game was this?

Comment

LOWRY GONNA GET PAID THIS SUMMER!!!!!i

hahahahaha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Might also be why the team doesn't turn it on until the 4th. Don't wanna expend maximum effort the whole 48 minutes if it'll cost you in the post-season.
                        Then again, maybe we're just lazy.
                        OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Makes sense but he can't keep him on the bench too long. Just look at this game. Anytime he went to the bench everything went to shit.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            LMFAO Yoooo where did you find this? What game was this?
                            I think it was one of those open door practices loooooool

Comment

• Knick fans be like

Comment

I think it was one of those open door practices loooooool
                                Lol true.

Comment

Working...
                                X