Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF wrote: View Post
    Further info, courtesy of BR: Felton was charged with second- and third-degree criminal possession of a firearm, which are felonies, and fourth-degree possession of a firearm, which is a misdemeanor. Further details on the weapons charges are not known at this point. He's expected to go to court in Manhattan today. New York Post alleges the arrest was made after Felton pointed the gun at a woman.

If this is something serious, it sucks. A- you hate to see a player make a bad decision like this with so much money coming their way. B- Felton is terrible, and they refuse to stop playing him. This means that they give minutes to Priggy Smalls... And get a buyout candidate or FA like beaubois. Meaning their PG spot gets better... dangit
    even if he hasn't pointed gun at a woman, he should do some time. These days courts can't show any weaknesses on anyone who possess a gun illegally. Plaxico Burress had similar charges ( Felton just didn't shot himself tho ) and got 2 years sentence back in '09 I think.

EDIT:

hahaha! Good job Mrs Felton!

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Feb 25, 2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      even if he hasn't pointed gun at a woman, he should do some time. These days courts can't show any weaknesses on anyone who possess a gun illegally. Plaxico Burress had similar charges ( Felton just didn't shot himself tho ) and got 2 years sentence back in '09 I think.
      And ruined my favorite football team's shot at a repeat... Friggin plaxico. Yeah, it was just a shade under two years. he served something like a year and ten months
      @Boymusic66

Comment

• So Felton is locked up, Udrih was waived...is Prigioni playing? Who are their pg's now? Man, can't beleive how bad the Knicks are doing.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
          So Felton is locked up, Udrih was waived...is Prigioni playing? Who are their pg's now? Man, can't beleive how bad the Knicks are doing.
          Uh.... Tourre Murry. THJ. Shump. JR Smith. Pick your terrible, terrible backup PG poison
          @Boymusic66

Comment

• Anyone else see this?

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              Anyone else see this?

oh i love to watch the knicks suffer...
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                J.R Smith was at it again today.

this shit makes me so angry. I don't even know why lool
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  this shit makes me so angry. I don't even know why lool
                  How can people not like VC? He handled that so well lol. Rolls his eyes like a toddler spilled his milk again.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Ron Artest last night: Its cool being a fan today. I love watching the Knicks... Such a great team.

LMAO!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Ron Artest last night: Its cool being a fan today. I love watching the Knicks... Such a great team.

LMAO!
                      MWP! The king haha love the guy. I sincerely hope that Brooklyn picks him up and Him and Garnett scare the crap out of the knicks. OR Sac-town, him and demarcus. OR here, him and hansborough. Really I just wanted to see him with a new version of stephen jackson
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

• wish we had their 1st round pick for this years draft instead of the 2016 one.

Comment

• Felton got released on a 25 K bond and doesn't have a court date till June. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...on-gun-charges
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

• don't really trust the wife's version on this. who threatens someone with a gun and then leaves it in a place where she can grab it for herself?

Comment

• The bulls are killing golden state! And even the cavs are beating the thunder. In honor of the late egon spengler, "Cats and dogs living together...mass hysteria!"

Comment

• Sadly MWP doesn't have an ounce of game left in him.

Comment

Working...
                                X