No announcement yet.

Are You Going to Boo Chris Bosh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a lot to make me boo an athlete, and it takes a lot to make me cheer for an athlete even after he's left my team. Bosh fits in neither of those categories: neither booable or cheerable. Just a guy who played for the Raptors and achieved some great personal milestones but no great team milestones. I really hope that Toronto fans don't turn him into another Carter, because it would reflect poorly on the fanbase. If you need to boo him, get it out of the way this season and then forget about him.

Comment

> CBWhore

Comment

Mistabill wrote: View Post
        It shows no more Bias than an average ESPN Poll...
        So if I set a poll that asked "do you like the color blue?" and the choices were:

A.) Yes and I'm super fabulous
        B.) No and I smell bad and have a sub par IQ

You wouldn't see anything wrong with the options? The options shouldn't lead the voter to your view. I'm not sure ESPN leads the voters to their view like this.

Comment

There is no reason to boo or cheer CB4. He was a good player for Raptors but he didn't achieved anything special in Toronto. All I have to say, good luck Raptors with the rebuilding process. If I have to blame someone, that's the MLSE ownership for being cheap.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            So if I set a poll that asked "do you like the color blue?" and the choices were:

A.) Yes and I'm super fabulous
            B.) No and I smell bad and have a sub par IQ

You wouldn't see anything wrong with the options? The options shouldn't lead the voter to your view. I'm not sure ESPN leads the voters to their view like this.
            Neither option is that appealing to me, I'm not really the type of guy that calls himself "Super Fabulous" I'd abstain from voting.
            Follow Me on Twitter MISTABILL

Comment

Working...
            X