• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh S&T to the Knicks

Raptors S&T to the Knicks
    ---------------------------------
    Raptors subtract - Bosh, Calderon

Raptors add - Gallinari, Lee, T. Douglas, B. Walker, E. Curry (expiring contract)

Bosh - $17 est
    Calderon - $9
    -------------------------
    Total $26.0 million

Gallinari - $3.3
    D. Lee (BYC) - $7.0
    T. Douglas - 1.1
    B. Walker - 0.9
    E. Curry - 11.3 (Expiring Contract)
    -------------------------
    Total - $24.3 million
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

a) The Knicks aren't going to trade Gallinari if they don't have to. And they don't have to.
    b) Haven't we completely covered why Lee going to the Raptors is a really, really bad idea?
    c) Lee isn't a BYC player because he would have to be included in a sign and trade, and would have to agrre to sign with the Raptors for $7 million.
    d) If the Knicks have all this cap room, why are you forcing the Raptors to take on Eddy Curry's contract? And please don't say "because it will have lots of value as an expiring contract", because it won't.
    e) I'd rather Bosh go to about 9 other teams.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      a) The Knicks aren't going to trade Gallinari if they don't have to. And they don't have to.
      b) Haven't we completely covered why Lee going to the Raptors is a really, really bad idea?
      c) Lee isn't a BYC player because he would have to be included in a sign and trade, and would have to agrre to sign with the Raptors for $7 million.
      d) If the Knicks have all this cap room, why are you forcing the Raptors to take on Eddy Curry's contract? And please don't say "because it will have lots of value as an expiring contract", because it won't.
      I believe that Lee is a BYC player because he would command at least a 20% increase over this season's salary of $7 million.

Sign Johnson

Start
      ------------
      Bargnani
      Johnson
      Turkoglu
      Gallinari
      Jack

Bench
      -----------
      Lee
      Weems
      D. Rozan
      T. Douglas
      Evans
      B. Walker
      Belinelli

1s round pick to D-league
      Curry street clothes
      Banks street clothes

Why Knicks do this trade - If they could sign Lebron it would give them Lebron Bosh Calderon and a bunch of fillers

Why Raptors do this trade.

Gallinari, B. Walker, T. Douglas, D. Lee plus $11 million in expiring contract. to add to Banks and Evans. Total expiring contracts $20 million of players not used very much
      Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon May 17, 2010, 08:21 PM.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        Yep, send him West.

Comment

not in our division >_<

Comment

Best trade scenario I've heard so far. But I'm doubting Knicks will wanna gut their roster like that.

Comment

dn66 wrote: View Post
              Yep, send him West.
              Who cares I'd rather have a good team than worry about Bosh being in our division.

Comment

bosh and calderon for a pile of garbage - nice

Comment

Not only would Bosh never agree to any deal that has Jose or Turk following him, neither would the Knicks. S/T to a team with cap space = TPE and a future first rounder. Or Wilson Chandler..

Comment

Working...
                  X