Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Maybe, but if you have no pass, just call a timeout. Casey ended up having to call one anyway after the TO and bucket.
    I don't disagree. I was hoping Kyle would come to the ball when Demar picked up his dribble.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
      The last two minutes were dreadful, but at least they started out playing really well. Washington was, too.
      That's the thing that annoys me though. If we start off playing well we let up and let the other team right back into the game or we start badly and have to play catch up. This is the bad habit we need to cut out. It's like a lose lose situation unless you're playing some crappy team.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• IROR wrote: View Post
        We'll considering how the raps got beat in the first and didn't really dictate play much, I'm glad this is still winnable. Raps will come out strong outta the half we got this
        We most likely will but we HAVE to stop relying on that because it won't always work.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow Terrence is out. We're screwed LOL. I didn't think the injury was THAT bad.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            That's the thing that annoys me though. If we start off playing well we let up and let the other team right back into the game or we start badly and have to play catch up. This is the bad habit we need to cut out. It's like a lose lose situation unless you're playing some crappy team.
            It's a game of runs

Comment

• Typical raptors game! Play like shit for the first half and then try to turn it up SMH!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                We most likely will but we HAVE to stop relying on that because it won't always work.
                Yep. Especially in the playoffs.

Comment

• Since Ross is out I don't feel comfortable with Vasquez playing his minutes
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                    Just caught literally the last 12 seconds of the half.

In that 12 secs, they sucked.

Funnily enough, 12 seconds is exactly what Fields has clocked in so far.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• No Ross. This game is done

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        If you've ever played any sport you'd know that warming up, then cooling off and going into a game cold makes you more susceptible to injuries....
                        buddy, I've played basketball since I was 7. Let's count... that's 12 years. Basketball is intense sport, but it's not weight lifting.

It's very rare you'll see an athlete get injured because he sat on the bench for 9 minutes.

Every freak who've been in the gym b4 knows about warm up and cool off rules.

Comment

• Either Beal or Wall is going to go off now because of no Ross.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            Since Ross is out I don't feel comfortable with Vasquez playing his minutes
                            Or Novak. Landry fields ??? Bahaha

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              No Ross. This game is done
                              Look at you giving up on the raptors early LOL. But you're right.

Comment

• gortat basically gets EVERY defensive rebound. we're dead

Comment

Working...
                                X