Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    This game is not as easy as some people here think. Pistons have some talented players on their team that can explode at any time.

If the Raptors underestimates this team, they'll lose.
    Raptors have some talented players on their team that can explode at any time.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I heard Toronto's the only team alongside Portland without a 20 point loss yet!!!!
      eaaay it's our house where ever we go
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

That holds true for Toronto against any other team south of the border. The guys still have one bad quarter per game, and it makes winning hard.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          I heard Toronto's the only team alongside Portland without a 20 point loss yet!!!!

Hmmm.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
            I am rooting for the Raptors tonight.
            Do you usually root for the other team?
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post

This one....

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                I got tickets to this game but I have to drive from Niagara .... don't know if I should risk it ....
                Make your way as far as Burlington and take the GO train from Brant station. Cuts your accident risk in half and avoids the hellish traffic between Hamilton/Burlington and Toronto. Plus you don't even have to go outside between the train and your seats at the ACC.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
                  Make your way as far as Burlington and take the GO train from Brant station. Cuts your accident risk in half and avoids the hellish traffic between Hamilton/Burlington and Toronto. Plus you don't even have to go outside between the train and your seats at the ACC.
                  I am sure there are buses running from Niagara to the bus terminal in TO.

Comment

This game is not as easy as some people here think. Pistons have some talented players on their team that can explode at any time.

Pistons fighting for 8th. Every game is huge at this point. We need to win 2 of next 3. A win tonight and Brooklyn loss Miami would be nice.

Comment

It is nice to be playing meaningful games in march.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                        I am rooting for the Raptors tonight.
                        your supposed to every game loool
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          your supposed to every game loool
                          Do u not remember how many fans were begging to lose the first few months? Thank God that's in the past I was about to leave for good.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Do u not remember how many fans were begging to lose the first few months? Thank God that's in the past I was about to leave for good.
                            but f we start losing we might have a chance at Wiggy

kidding kidding

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                              but f we start losing we might have a chance at Wiggy

kidding kidding
                              Maybe if we bribe the doctors to put red flags on him in the combine, he'll fall to us!
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

We need to win this one. This is a good opportunity to take a step forward while BK will likely lose vs Miami.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X