GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gman wrote: View Post
    Listen I was on the Bargnani out of town bandwagon...at least off the bench, but this is a different team with a different playing style. You have to try a few things to see what is the best situation going forward. What if he becomes the third option and starts lighting it up. I'm just saying there should be a VERY small window where a few things are tried.
    At this point, for most Raptor fans, if they can find even a small window and he's in the room, they're going to push him through it. Time to cut the umbilical cord if only just for the sanity of the fans.

Comment

• Offensive foul?! Seriously?!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• i like the knee by gray to blake

Comment

• Blake gets his dick sucked too much by the refs so its too sensitive.

Comment

• "Blake Griffen just got hit where it Hurts"
            "I hope it's not a wrist"
            "No it's not a wrist."

--Clips announcers
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                Listen I was on the Bargnani out of town bandwagon...at least off the bench, but this is a different team with a different playing style. You have to try a few things to see what is the best situation going forward. What if he becomes the third option and starts lighting it up. I'm just saying there should be a VERY small window where a few things are tried.
                I mean, Gay is exactly the three that should be playing with him...a good rebounder, and slasher who benefits from a big that opens up the floor...
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Loved the smile on lowry's face as gray was giving him a hand
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• defence is amazing right now.. fuck this game is awesome to watch on both ends

Comment

• Comment

• Holy shit did anyone see Demar's dunk after that travel call?

Comment

• Comment

• Aaron Gray is playing awesome.

Comment

• "I'm not sure if your aware of this... but I built the fence in de-fence."

Toronto Raptors to L.A. Clippers

Comment

• BC is jerking off in front of a mirror right now

Comment

Working...
                                X