Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    To be fair, when your opposition is Henry Sims... LOL

Good for him though.. I'd like to say this should be a regular occurence, just minus the whole, y'know, "DUI" thing I guess...
    People are shitting on Sims, but he's been averaging over 11 and 7 in like 27 minutes (for 21 games). I know the Sixers suck, but those are not bad numbers.

Comment

Good for him though.. I'd like to say this should be a regular occurence, just minus the whole, y'know, "DUI" thing I guess...
      It's not like this was a one off, and I doubt Lowry was just referring to this game. JV has been superb for a big stretch of games now.

Comment

well he can still get drunk but not drive anymore
        Maybe he should try to ride a bike?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          People are shitting on Sims, but he's been averaging over 11 and 7 in like 27 minutes (for 21 games). I know the Sixers suck, but those are not bad numbers.
          Don't get me wrong, didn't mean to be shitting on him, he's a SOLID run of late; its just he's gotta one of the weaker defending opposing big-men that JV will face.

Comment

Those numbers are better then Roy "The All star?" Hibbert

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Buddy of mine had to have reconstructive surgery on half his face after he tried riding his bike when he was drunk... I DO NOT recommend it... at least not near train tracks...

Comment

He doesn't need to, if he lives in the same place like last year. It's like 2 minutes by walk from ACC

Comment

Those numbers are better then Roy "The All star?" Hibbert
                  Man, Fuck Roy Hibbert.

Ya, I said it.

Comment

Buddy of mine had to have reconstructive surgery on half his face after he tried riding his bike when he was drunk... I DO NOT recommend it... at least not near train tracks...
                    I lived in Holland for 2 years. People drink and ride ALL the time, because people ride their bikes friggin everywhere. I couldn't get used to it...I was always amazed at how easy it was for them, but then again, they spend a lot of time on their bikes from the time they're like 3 years old.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      He doesn't need to, if he lives in the same place like last year. It's like 2 minutes by walk from ACC
                      I'm picturing JV wandering around Maple Leaf square completely smashed singing some Lithuanian folk song ... it makes me laugh.

Comment

I think Iv'e tried to ride a bike whilst being drunk but I dont really remember

Comment

I lived in Holland for 2 years. People drink and ride ALL the time, because people ride their bikes friggin everywhere. I couldn't get used to it...I was always amazed at how easy it was for them, but then again, they spend a lot of time on their bikes from the time they're like 3 years old.
                          I don't think I'd be very good at it ... can't imagine I'd get very far. LOL

Comment

I'm picturing JV wandering around Maple Leaf square completely smashed singing some Lithuanian folk song ... it makes me laugh.
                            Joined by an equally smashed Rob Ford... with both men's arms draped over each others shoulders.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Joined by an equally smashed Rob Ford... with both men's arms draped over each others shoulders.
                              MACK, can we get a Photoshop of this please? Thanks.

Comment

I don't think I'd be very good at it ... can't imagine I'd get very far. LOL
                                MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                I think Iv'e tried to ride a bike whilst being drunk but I dont really remember

Comment

Working...
                                X