Unexpected starts to the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected starts to the season

There has been a lot of teams that are either over achieving or under achieving in the begining of this season, I don't remember when was the last time when two prognosed bottom three teams before the seaon are the 7th or the 8th seed (Cats are 7th, Rockets are 8th (Even it's not really a surprise after the Harden trade)

So, in your opinion, what teams record/play has surprised you the most so far this season? What teams are destined to improve/dropoff?

Charlotte. MKG has been even better offensively than i thought he'd be out the gate and Kemba is doing what all us Kemba lovers knew he'd do.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

MKG has killed it defensively as well. I dreamt we had him one night, just to wake up to utter disappointment.

Basically, Rockets are going to cool down for sure. Harden and Lin are going to have to learn actual half court sets sooner or later.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Even before trading for Harden I don't think Houston was a bottom 3 team. Maybe in the west... but the difference between bottom 3 and middle of the pack in the west isn't that far off (that is a very good conference again this year).

Charlotte has definetely been a suprise so far, as has NOH at 500. Minnesota keeping its head above water (without Love and Rubio atleast) has been a suprise. I expected the Knicks to be a good team, but undefeated, even this early, is definetely a suprise aswell.

Comment

What about the Knicks?!?!

I labelled them a bust!
          They just out-played the Spurs!!
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

I labelled them a bust!
            They're sharing the ball very well, let's see if that continues when Amare comes back and when Carmelo becomes disinterested...
            The Grizzlies are performing better than expected too

Comment

Jamaal Crawford.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

I labelled them a bust!
                The worst thing that could have happened for other teams is for one of Melo or Amar'e to get injured.

Comment

Working...
                X