No announcement yet.

Free Agency 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone is banging mothers around here it's me...or Heinz57. Now that that is settled, let's move on to pressing business
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      I don't think at this point that my mom is going to mess around on my dad with some 17-year-old (Indian, did you say?) kid..

I really don't think you'd at all be interested in her, either.
      Heyy what does that have to do with anything? MangoKid and Heinz have something to say about that

Comment

• I forget who was begging the Raptors to sign Billups in almost every thread, but it won't be happening as he just signed a 2 year deal to return to Detroit:

https://twitter.com/sekousmithnba/st...17640065069058
        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
          I forget who was begging the Raptors to sign Billups in almost every thread, but it won't be happening as he just signed a 2 year deal to return to Detroit:

https://twitter.com/sekousmithnba/st...17640065069058
          It was me...I saw it....I swore....I cried a little on the inside.

*Also, he signed exactly the kind of deal I hoped Toronto would be offering. And he didn't sign with a contender. Clearly sentiment was a factor (and I'm sure he's thinking about the transition to possibly working for them after retirement). But yeah, it clearly wasn't an issue of money or winning opportunity.
          Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Jul 11, 2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Mo Williams (if he strikes out with his preferred opportunities/salaries) and AJ Price move to the top of my list. Beno Udrih in 3rd I think.

Comment

• DJ Augustine! (only cause i like his name, sounds pretty sick)

Comment

• Bynum signed by Cavs

Comment

• The pistons waived Kim English for some reason (clear $?) man if I'm Ujiri I jump on the phone and try and sign him. Dude is an AMAZING shooter.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    The pistons waived Kim English for some reason (clear $?) man if I'm Ujiri I jump on the phone and try and sign him. Dude is an AMAZING shooter.
                    he's pretty athletic too. But he overlaps what Ross does and Ross is better

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      The pistons waived Kim English for some reason (clear $?) man if I'm Ujiri I jump on the phone and try and sign him. Dude is an AMAZING shooter.
                      Probably cause they so how bad he was shooting it at summer league. Ross is the better player.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        he's pretty athletic too. But he overlaps what Ross does and Ross is better
                        You can never have enough shooters
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Devin Harris contract is nullified.

Comment

• The Mavericks scrapped their three-year, $9 million commitment to Harris after it was revealed he was dealing with a toe injury, ESPN.com reports.
                            Let's offer Devin Harris the same 3 year 9 million contract he accepted earlier with the mavs. It is an absolute steal for a combo guard with his skill set. And we can go full tank mode till he comes back from his surgery.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                              Let's offer Devin Harris the same 3 year 9 million contract he accepted earlier with the mavs. It is an absolute steal for a combo guard with his skill set. And we can go full tank mode till he comes back from his surgery.
                              No.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                No.
                                You are saying "NO" to Andrew Wiggins.

Comment

Working...
                                X