Terrence Ross Wins 2013 Dunk Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Ray Allen is an example. Participated in the dunk contest, and three point shootout. Different years though, but still.
    As much as Ray was a good athlete....Ross is a freak. Allen never had his hops, not quite...

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      As much as Ray was a good athlete....Ross is a freak. Allen never had his hops, not quite...
      I know, and I also know that you said elite athlete, but I was just making/backing your point that it's not common to find a great shooter with athleticism.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        I know, and I also know that you said elite athlete, but I was just making/backing your point that it's not common to find a great shooter with athleticism.
        Ok, yeah, wasn't really sure why you brought him up...

Comment

no one in the panel right now has mentioned T Ross at all except when shaq said T Ross from Utah and then corrected himself and said Evans.. ross not getting any love or consideration even

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            no one in the panel right now has mentioned T Ross at all except when shaq said T Ross from Utah and then corrected himself and said Evans.. ross not getting any love or consideration even
            Lol Ernie said Ross had his vote.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
              Lol Ernie said Ross had his vote.
              yeeeaaa Ernie.. musta missed that from shaq babbling over top of him

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                That's a first, usually every ESPN analyst doesn't even mention a Toronto player.
                ESPN analysts/announcers that give Toronto love include Dan Shulman, Mark Jones, Tony Kornheiser, John Saunders.

Comment

God, this shit is soooo boring....why did they make these other 2 events? Is it proof that Satan exists?

Comment

Fuck Nick Cannon!

Comment

C'mon Matt Bonner!!!

*Basically trying to make this unofficial thread for this crap instead of starting a new one.

Comment

lol nick cannon is unbelievably annoying

Comment

does each dunker only get 1 dunk in the first round with this new east vs west thing?

Comment

I don't like how the top 2 scores don't go on to the finals.. we might not see the best 2 dunkers in the finals

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              lol nick cannon is unbelievably annoying
                              Fuck Nick Cannon! Dave Chappelle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHIIKn7yOQ
                              censored, but too lazy to find a fully uncensored clip right now.

*the first part of it uncensored....
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xfMgHTMOlY

Comment

are u fucking kidding me??? 50 on that green dunk??? that's terrible..

Comment

Working...
                                X