Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Here's his reply Matt.
    I don't think any of us need to get involved with an issue between other posters. If people have an issue with fellow posters, they can either deal with it directly via PMs, or through the admin/mod staff.

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Thanks Issac.

He put me on his ignore list so he obviously doesn't want read what I have to say. I didn't personally attack him, I just had a different opinion than him so that's why he blocked me...Silly. I don't know where the elitist mindset for some people typing online in a forum about a sport comes from, "this guy doesn't agree with me *Blocked," forgetting about accepting that not everyone is going to take your side or agree with all your statements. Grow Up its not that serious.
    If you have an issue with somebody ignoring you, I suggest you reach out to them if you're concerned. You don't know anybody's rationale for doing something anymore than I do, and there's no reason to make it a public issue.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      I don't think any of us need to get involved with an issue between other posters. If people have an issue with fellow posters, they can either deal with it directly via PMs, or through the admin/mod staff.

If you have an issue with somebody ignoring you, I suggest you reach out to them if you're concerned. You don't know anybody's rationale for doing something anymore than I do, and there's no reason to make it a public issue.
      Thank you Calgary I don't though what bothers me is Matt posting to say hey ignore this guy it makes the forum better. Immature if you ask me for a veteran member of the forum he could handled his issues with me whatever they are.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Thank you Calgary I don't though what bothers me is Matt posting to say hey ignore this guy it makes the forum better. Immature if you ask me for a veteran member of the forum he could handled his issues with me whatever they are.
        I read it as a suggestion to another poster who has clearly been having issues with you, to simply ignore you, rather than continue the public back and forth with you. If you'd like to discuss this further, please PM me or another admin/mod.

Comment

Problem isn't a difference of opinions -- at least the latest problem -- it's about you posting BS as statistics and then "bowing out of the conversation" instead of admitting you made sh*t up and apologizing. The problem is maturity, but it's not Matt's maturity that's at issue, it's yours.

You made a mention earlier of your age, as if being 16 is an excuse for talking out your ass and then not backing it up. There are other teenagers posting here whose opinions are presented without the dismissive tone that you often take, and with actual accurate analysis behind those opinions.

This isn't about a difference of opinions. I don't put anyone on Block, but I do ignore a lot of posts on this site. If you like having your opinion ignored, you're definitely taking the right approach.
          Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• get back on topic people, otherwise I may be forced to use the shit out of these ultra rad mod powers I've been endowed with.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
              Problem isn't a difference of opinions -- at least the latest problem -- it's about you posting BS as statistics and then "bowing out of the conversation" instead of admitting you made sh*t up and apologizing. The problem is maturity, but it's not Matt's maturity that's at issue, it's yours.

You made a mention earlier of your age, as if being 16 is an excuse for talking out your ass and then not backing it up. There are other teenagers posting here whose opinions are presented without the dismissive tone that you often take, and with actual accurate analysis behind those opinions.

This isn't about a difference of opinions. I don't put anyone on Block, but I do ignore a lot of posts on this site. If you like having your opinion ignored, you're definitely taking the right approach.
              Jimmie you summed things up perfectly.

This is not about differences of opinion. I am more than happy to disagree with a lot of people - once in a while a person shows me the errors of my ways. Jimmie you are a very good example - we disagree all the time it seems (lol) but at least you back up what you say with reasons supporting your opinions and I hope you would agree I do the same.

I do apologize to everyone, including Rapstor4Life. I should have sent that post as a private message to SoftEuro.

Comment

• Didn't mean to cause such a raucus. My apologies rapstor.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I apologize everyone! seriously do I get ahead of myself and yes I will do a better job of referencing in the future when I post. rather than listening to word of mouth. Apologies again Rap Republic.

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post

Hi. I'm 17. Just letting everyone know!
                    Last edited by ReubenJRD; Tue Apr 30, 2013, 02:17 AM.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      get back on topic people, otherwise I may be forced to use the shit out of these ultra rad mod powers I've been endowed with.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In all seriousness, agreed. Like CRF said, PM or discuss with us mods/admins on any of these issues. Bringing it publicly is only a waste of time, space, and just unnecessary.

Comment

• Rudy Gay & DeMar DeRozan recently went on a 7/11 run. Check out Rudy's instagram, by the way, he changed his name (forgot what it was), but it used to be mostunknown22.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Rudy Gay & DeMar DeRozan recently went on a 7/11 run. Check out Rudy's instagram, by the way, he changed his name (forgot what it was), but it used to be mostunknown22.
                          Husky4lyfe22 I hope it someday turns into Rap4life or Tdot something...

Comment

Says the guy who says Landry Fields is better than DeMar DeRozan...... O boy. Made my experience better without your "Im right everyone else is wrong mentality"

Whatever happened to joining a forum just for fun and common interests? ***
                            I don't think Matt ever said this, just pointing that out. He isn't Better than DeRozan he's just a better fit then DeRozan

Comment

• I like how this thread got turned around. Kudos to everyone.

Speaking of ages, do any of the mods want to throw their ages out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                I like how this thread got turned around. Kudos to everyone.

Speaking of ages, do any of the mods want to throw their ages out there? Inquiring minds want to know.
                                I think most are in that (previously stickied) 'getting-to-know-you (or how was it called again?) thread. For some reason, I don't think yours was ...

Comment

Working...
                                X