Clear All

• Raptors trade talks

Let me hear some trade raptors should do

Are you by any chance from BC's branch?

Comment

Goog wrote: View Post
      Let me hear some trade raptors should do
      THEY SHOULD
      Try to get jeff green(or sign him through FA without overpaying)
      Try to deal reggie and weems for any kind of draft picks.I wouldnt deal barbosa,he is an important part of this teams,at least is for this season,I would try to keep him for the next couple of years.
      Try to get a defensive center.I'm not very sure which one.Bynum might be some sort of answer,but how to get bynum withhout giving up bargnani?
      In every case the most important thing for this season is getting a high draft pick and draft Irving or another possible star/superstar.

YOU SHOULD:
      Post this in the trade forum....

Comment

How about Andrea Reggie for green ibaka and other pieces
        Last edited by Goog; Tue Feb 1, 2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

They arent going to give away both green and ibaka,and i wouldn't trade bargs.He has been struggling as of late but i'm sure he ll be back to his standards soon.
          As someone has mentioned in the trade forum,amir johnson for jeff green would be nice,since both teams would be getting better.

Comment

Anthony Morrow please !
            We need a shooter badly.

Comment

Goog wrote: View Post
              How about Andrea Reggie for green ibaka and other pieces
              i dont think OKC is interested in dealing Ibaka
              Andrea is not going anywhere. Even if we all sign a petition, i think BC has already made it clear that he's not trading Andrea, yet.
              Why trade reggie? he's an expiring, unless you can land a really good player.

Comment

I would kill for Andrew Bynum. No idea what Kupchak would want for him though. It would have to be some combination of Bargnani/Calderon/draft picks it would seem.

Also, not sure why everyone seems to have a crush on Jeff Green. Way overrated IMHO.

Comment

There is no way in hell that the Lakers let go of Bynum. Jeff Green would be nice, but how about trying to grab Tyler Hansbrough? His averages aren't too impressive right now, but I believe he has tremendous potential. He isn't getting a lot of floor time. The Raptors could give him that floor time he needs to blossom into a good player. He looks like he plays with a lot of heart and agressiveness from what I saw the other night. We could trade Bargs for Hansbrough and another Pacer or something else. I come up with trades all the time I just can't remember any.

Comment

Jeff Green is a big part of the Thunder... He hasn't been resigned yet because Pretsi doesn't wanna over-pay him... I don't think it would be easy to acquire him.
                    I don't think BC should trade Bargnani... sure he's struggling up late, but he's a rare talent... a 7'0 stretch Forward...
                    Bargs may never be a good post defender, but he is truly a rare talent on the offensive end.
                    It's just simply really hard to guard a 7 footer that can drain 3s.
                    I think a lot of the people here play association mode on 2k11 too much... rebuilding a team doesn't mean blowing up the team and stack up young talents... there's really no point to have a couple of young players with huge upsides that play the same positions....
                    I've heard Mayo have been available, but i just don't see where he would fit on the team with Derozan being a lock at the 2 in the future...
                    I'd say we keep bargnani, Davis, Derozan, and maybe bayless and see what can get with the other guys...
                    Try to trade up and get a better pick in the draft and hope that Kyrie Irving or someone lands on us...
                    With the new CBA coming, it's hard to pull a trade that would involve a long term commitment to 1 certain player, such as iguodala.
                    I think the team is in a pretty good position financially, we should try to trade Calderon/Evans etc. players who would help a playoff team.
                    and get some veterans with expiring contracts in return, who would be good influences to our young players... Such as Shane battier, if we can somehow pull that off.
                    Last edited by Keefe_C; Fri Feb 4, 2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

bigmanshaq wrote: View Post
                      Anthony Morrow please !
                      We need a shooter badly.
                      LOL he's so overpaid.

Comment

raptors should try and push for robin lopez, maybe weems, alabi and miami first round?
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                          raptors should try and push for robin lopez, maybe weems, alabi and miami first round?
                          I don't think it's enough, he is considered their center which they want to build with. That's why Gortat doesn't start although he's a better player.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                            LOL he's so overpaid.
                            At 4 million, he's overpaid? He's putting up 13 ppg while shooting well over 40% from 3.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                              Seriously? Really? Come on. For a minute, think about it from a Phoenix standpoint. It's pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X