No announcement yet.

Bosh: "Just to be clear. I never said ......"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosh will not sign if Bargnani, Calderon and Hedo are still in Toronto. BC will have to work some serious magic to move one or more of these players, but I think Bosh is smart enough to see that Toronto is going no where with those three players at its core. Even if BC makes trades for 50 cents on the dollar he has to make some other move to encourage Bosh to stay. Unfortunately, I think that Bargs and Jose are easier to move (relatively speaking) than Hedo.

Ideally BC could move Bargs and Jose for two servicable defensively minded players at the 2 and 5 spot (and maybe a pick or two) I would make those moves. Leaving Jack, Hedo, and Bosh as starters, with either Sonny and Amir (assuming they resign) or the 2 new pieces.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks it's kindof cool that someone feels so connected to his fans that he asks for advice on stuff like this? Maybe it was a misstep, but it seems to me like his heart was in the right place.

Comment

he's fucking with us raps fans

Comment

"Just to be clear. I never said that I'm not considering staying in Toronto."
          Just to be clear, never not using double negatives isn't doing nothing for making nobody not look neither smart nor dumb nowhere!

Comment

Bosh is back in town, just saw him driving around with the beats blaring in his Range Rover. This was at like 9am on Peter.

Maybe this means he's happy to be back?! Just kidding. It still doesn't mean anything.

Comment

PC11 wrote: View Post
              Bosh is back in town, just saw him driving around with the beats blaring in his Range Rover. This was at like 9am on Peter.
              *sighs*

One day I'll own a HSE Sport. It might be 20 years old by then, but I'll still own one.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                He should quit while he's ahead.

Source - Click here
                Translation:

"I'm bored and I'm f*cking with y'all."
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                  Translation:

"I'm bored and I'm f*cking with y'all."