2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quincy miller

quincy miller declared for the nba draft. should we consider him if we fall all the way to the 8th spot?

ive been high on him ever since his high school days! this kid can turn out to be something similar to durant! and a great leader with intensity!

Comment

• I'm really afraid of Miller. I'm skeptical about on whether on not he's really fully recovered from that ACL injury - and if he isn't, the Raptors should stay far, far away. However, my opinion could change depending if he kills Barnes and Kidd-Gilchrist at the workouts.

Comment

• And people need to stay away from this Miller-Durant comparison. Aside from frame, they're not really similar at all. Durant pretty much killed it in his one and only year in college. Miller did not.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
          And people need to stay away from this Miller-Durant comparison. Aside from frame, they're not really similar at all. Durant pretty much killed it in his one and only year in college. Miller did not.
          I don't like the comparisons either. If all goes right he could be a poor man KD. Which wouldn't be that bad on are team lol.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm really afraid of Miller. I'm skeptical about on whether on not he's really fully recovered from that ACL injury - and if he isn't, the Raptors should stay far, far away. However, my opinion could change depending if he kills Barnes and Kidd-Gilchrist at the workouts.
            MKG will not workout against anyone. His a projected #2 pick. His manager will probably tell him not too.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

And people need to stay away from this Miller-Durant comparison. Aside from frame, they're not really similar at all. Durant pretty much killed it in his one and only year in college. Miller did not.
              100% agreed.

What Durant did in one year at Texas was insane. Hell the Longhorns even retired his jersey in 2009.

Comment

• Q Miller is perfect. A real project but just perfect in this draft. Get him from a low pick, keep expectations low and make him work for his minutes.
                Get the Mavs pick or Indiana's pick by all means. Indiana owes us for giving them a good 6th man like Barbosa for nothing.

Comment

• Quincy Miller changes mind

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...aylor-freshman

Dumb very very dumb move! He could be even in the top five next year had he stayed, gained back his explosiveness and improve his handles.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                    Q Miller is perfect. A real project but just perfect in this draft. Get him from a low pick, keep expectations low and make him work for his minutes.
                    Get the Mavs pick or Indiana's pick by all means. Indiana owes us for giving them a good 6th man like Barbosa for nothing.
                    Indiana is not going to do us any favours.

Houston is probably looking at him with their Knicks pick. He'll be picked borderline lottery to just outside of him. However, I' not interested in waiting 2-3 years for the guy to "possibly" develop.

Comment

• bounty wrote: View Post

Dumb very very dumb move! He could be even in the top five next year had he stayed, gained back his explosiveness and improve his handles.
                      Why is this in the trade proposal section? Haha. One sec, I'll move it.

Comment

• bounty wrote: View Post

Not really. For a guy like Miller, it's the right choice IMO. If you're going to go in the first round, do it. Guaranteed $$$. If anything he might fall in next years draft if anything happens healthwise.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ba...obfghLR0U5nYcB

"Miller's strength is a concern among some scouts, but the 6-foot-9 forward said he has gained nine pounds of muscle since the season ended. He said he weighs 219 pounds and hopes to be at 230 by the beginning of the next NBA season."

"His body is nowhere near mature to impact the NBA game yet," the NBA scout said. "He's a talented kid with good size and skills. He's a streaky shooter who can put it on the floor and get his own shot. He has range out to the college 3-pointer, but struggled with his shot all season.

Comment

• wow 9 pounds of muscle that's pretty impressive for that short of time
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I think he is one of the few wing guys in this draft who can create their own shot.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X