No announcement yet.

Everything Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy Gay replaced a great character with himself as another great character.

We have our guy everyone, only 26 years old, and he's going to get better.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

thanks good sir, really excited!

Comment

Oh yeah, yesterday in practice, Kyle Lowry called Rudy Gay a superstar. Now, I won't call him a superstar yet (especially having a bit of a down season) but he's right under there.

Comment

fuck yeah I hope he plays tonight, im pumped. twitter keeps saying there's a good chance or its at least possible

Comment

Pinch me, I'm dreaming!

Comment

lowry can make the big shots down the stretch then give rudy the ball for the dagger

Comment

I'm gonna have to wait. I missed it
                But it says they'll put a replay on raptors.com so its all good

Comment

I'm a relatively new fan of the Raptors (ever since the draft of JV). And I wasn't really watching the games lately, but really am pumped about Gay, JV coming back. I'm planning on staying late and watching the game tonight (it's going to start at 1 AM in this timezone). That's how serious I am.

GO Raps.

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
                    lowry can make the big shots down the stretch then give rudy the ball for the dagger
                    Maybe. Time will tell.

Comment

The team offensively will either take a bit of a step back, or a large step forward as soon as Gay is on the floor. System will be uncertain for him, and it's very likely he'll come off the bench tonight if he ends up playing. Rudy Gay is a high IQ basketball player, but a shoot-around is not enough time to go over systems with a player against an elite team.

Expect the same starting lineup of: Lowry, Derozan, Anderson, Amir, Gray. If all goes right, Bargnani, Valanciunas, and Gay will play tonight.

I would love to have Gay and Valanciunas in the starting lineup as soon as possible though.

Comment

I'm not worried about Bargnani or Valanciunas being out of shape either, because apparently both were hard at cardio, and in the weight-room during practices/shoot-arounds.

Comment

Doug Smith: Raptors ‏@SmithRaps

RT @RaptorsMR: NBA has finalized the trade.. Rudy Gay will be in uniform tonight when the #Raptors play host to the Clippers. (Told you!)

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            you win at "Everything Gay"
                            Unless there's an 'Everything Really, Really, Really Gay' thread.

Comment

an optimistic article about why gay is underrated: http://asubstituteforwar.com/2013/01...ade-is-a-fail/

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                                Doug Smith: Raptors ‏@SmithRaps

RT @RaptorsMR: NBA has finalized the trade.. Rudy Gay will be in uniform tonight when the #Raptors play host to the Clippers. (Told you!)
                                very good news.. i just might DVR tonights game ! Go Raps! could be a winnable game if CP3 is still hurt

Comment

Working...
                                X