The Score Now Owned By Rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    I'm already not digging the hockey central extra shit.. Nice to see Tim and Sid back. But, I'm concerned..

July 1...Why so long? And why did it take like a year to get approved?

They had to give in,though. I mean TSN and Sportsnet was scooping up everything. They had to pick a side..
    All hockey, all the time. And when that's over.... more hockey.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      All hockey, all the time. And when that's over.... more hockey.
      yes,but, that's one of the reasons why I liked The Score. They weren't over-saturizing like sportsnet and tsn. They understood that there is a market for other sports in Canada.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

they're renaming the score "sportsnet 360"...
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Wtf? I just saw it on tv now, I find this SN360 thing really strange man

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
            Wtf? I just saw it on tv now, I find this SN360 thing really strange man
            It's been like that since Canada day. It's ok..take some adjusting

Comment

Working...
            X