Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So proud of this team.. they just don't give up. Bring on game 5!

Comment

• Net fan

Regardless of Kidd's coaching, we had the lead in the 4th, with our supposed star player out there, and he choked big time. Meanwhile, their best player played like an actual star. Played through an injury and gave them what they needed to come away with a win. Oh, and he was actually able to hit his clutch FTs to ice the game. Maybe Deron should take notes.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Angry Nets Fan- if Kidd doesn't fix his goddamn rotations in the next game his head needs to be put on a pike at the Brooklyn Bridge. Same for any Net who shoots less than 80% at the line
        lolol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Warriors reg season crowd IMO is 10x louder than this Nets crowd LOL.
          Lol agreed!
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            Link PLEASE
            http://www.netsdaily.com/2014/4/27/5...aptors-at-nets

Comment

• Heh heh.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Thats what happens when you get the media working for you. Those charges down the stretch had to be called..... too many eyes looking for the officials to fuck the raps down the stretch.

The squeaky wheel gets some grease...... I love it
                Yeah if they didn't call those actual offensive fouls everyone would be yelling CONSPIRACY!

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  lolol
                  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW they mad ahahah

Comment

• Now that I've cooled down a bit, I have to state some cold hard facts.

1) Hero Ball is not what made this team the 3rd seed, it was selfless basketball. Derozan looked like he lost trust in his teammates early in the 3rd, though in the 4th he did start swinging the ball again.

2) When Brooklyn lays down the pressure on defense, we need to get the ball moving. They cannot recover from quick passes. Keep swinging the ball to the open man, and get to the rim whenever possible.

3) We shut down JJ in the first half, but in the 2nd, the double teams were coming much slower, and JJ got some easier baskets. Keep up the fast paced double teams, and maintain a high level of defensive intensity.

4) Crash the boards. Especially when JV is on court, there should be no reason for the Raptors to be giving the nets 2nd chance opportunities.

5) Set the tone early, again. And maintain it. InsteAd of playing to dig out of a hole, the Raptors should be playing to keep BK in theirs.

6) Feed JV. We won the 4th quarter because of defence, a GV 3 ball, and because of a rare period of favourable calls from the refs.
                    However, JV scored some big baskets in the 4th against KG a couple of times.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Net fan

Regardless of Kidd's coaching, we had the lead in the 4th, with our supposed star player out there, and he choked big time. Meanwhile, their best player played like an actual star. Played through an injury and gave them what they needed to come away with a win. Oh, and he was actually able to hit his clutch FTs to ice the game. Maybe Deron should take notes.
                        Those hipsters better believe that being 'experienced' is too mainstream now. Raps in 6 imam call it
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          This is what they want. They tank their last 5 games to play the Raptors
                          The Nets must be kicking themselves when they look how pathetic the other side of the bracket is.

Comment

• We HAD to win this game. Not because we would be down 3-1 but because Joe Johnson was kept quiet. If we couldn't beat this team with Joe Johnson playing as bad offensively as he did, we would have no hope in this series. We also didn't turn over the ball much. So if both those things go well and we STILL can't win then they are just the better team. So I'm happy we pulled it out.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• Enjoy the W on the flight back. The team still has a lot of work to becoming a serious playoff team. Still a lot of holes on D and getting too cozy with the jumper. Need to give JV more touches in the paint and crashing to the rim. Play the percentages and can't hope that the Nets miss shots in the fourth quarter in game 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X